Factory Expo - Factory Housing Manufacturer

Posted on Friday, March 22nd, 2013 at 5:52pm CDT by Donald R.

Product: Manufactured Home

Company: Factory Expo

Location: 6420 W Allison, Box 5074
CHANDLER, AZ, 85226, US

URL: http://www.azchampion.com/indexhome.asp

Category: Building, Construction

I gave a personal check of several thousand dollars into what I thought to be an escrow account on 20 June 12 for a manufactured home. I failed to obtain a loan from a mortgage company. Six months later I requested the refund of my escrow funds beginning 20-22 January 2013. Since that time I have been offered prevarications, stall tactics, excuses, and the run around. The sales manager Eddy Stamey has never offered a good reason for not returning my escrow money less applicable fees ($395) even though no products or services were initiated or given. I was never told by Mary-Ann Barr that I would forfeit my money for any reason, until recently.

Revelation was that I had signed a Down Payment Disclosure along with many other papers stating that "Unless otherwise noted in this agreement, all down payments shall be deemed NON-REFUNDABLE." Do not make the same mistake.

Question: Does the contract follow A.R.S. Section 41-2180 governing Trust & Escrow Requirements: Rules; Exemptions ?

As a lesson to other consumers DO NOT sign a contract without your attorney present.

Donald R., 2013-03-29, 07:27PM CDT

I am writing to clarify my earlier statement/post regarding Alta Cima Corp. d/b/a Factory Expo Home Center. There was a misunderstanding between Factory Expo and myself regarding my Purchase Agreement. My statements were made in error and without attempting to contact Factory Expo to resolve the situation. I would like to officially rescind my original statements and, further, clarify that Factory Expo has resolved this issue, in its entirety, and to my complete satisfaction.?