Reliance Internet Services - Asking to Pay Bills without Relocating BroadBand connection

Posted on Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 at 1:25am CDT by Subhashish Sen

Product: Reliance Communications Ltd.

Company: Reliance Internet Services

Location: M/s. Reliance Communications Infrastructure Limited, ?Subramanya Arcade?, No.12/2, Tower ?B?, 2nd Floor, Bannerghatta Road Bangalore ? 560029
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, 560029, IN

URL: http://www.relianceadagroup.com

Category: Internet Services

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had taken a reliance broadband connection on Dec 3, 2009 Then after some day I shifted to my new house and then I applied for the relocation of my broadband connection on Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2010.As per their rule it should be done withing 7 working days.But it never happened.In the mean while they kept on sending monthly bills to my email address "[email protected]".I had been communicating to their customer executives 20-30 times.I had sent several chain of mails,but those were of no use,I visited once to their office near Banarghatta,Bangalore once.But the only thing I received is false commitment.So at last I headed for consumer forum and registered a complain(dont remember which I site I used to file complain),after that I got call from consumer forum and told him all the matter and after that I stopped getting mails and calls from reliance communication.

Today when I checked my mail I got a mail with subject line:"Reliance Broadband Usage Due - Lok Adalath Reminder Notice"

mail Body

"RCIL/VB/LOK-15032013

BEFORE THE PERMANENT LOK ADALAT, BANGALORE

NOTICE

PLA Petition No. 5372 of 2013

WHEREAS M/s. Reliance Communications Infrastructures Ltd. Represented

to their 3rd Party collection Agency Named M/s VB Solutions, Bangalore .

Has instituted a petition against you for the recovery of against

2145.23

A/C No. :100000113927940 : .

8030224411_XEnterprise - POTS

(a)Outstanding Bill Amount : Rs. 2145.23

(b)Interest Accrued : Rs.

(c)Cost and other charges/expense : Rs. 0

Total : Rs. 2145.23

If you could make the payment in any of the nearest Reliance webword

shops by referring you?re A/c, we would be considering this notice

stands cancelled and will expect your co-operation by sending query to

[email protected] or ct. 080 65699588/9.

Take notice that in default of your appearance on the day before

mentioned, the petition will be heard and determined in your absence.

The schedule date to appear in Lok Adalath bench details will be sms to

you on the number 9663394792 or

To

MS DEEPANJALI PARIDA

# 145 2ND B CROSS P R LAYOUT MUNNEKOLALA MARATHALLI

BANGALORE560037

[email protected]

"

Please help me on this and resolve this problem for me.I will be highly obliged.

Note: If you want I can provide all the mail communication between me and reliance.

Reliance C., 2013-03-28, 05:23AM CDT