Spirtual Psysique - Spiritual Coaching

Company: Spirtual Psysique

Location: LOS ANGELES, CA, US

URL: http://www.spiritualphysique.com/

Category: Education

I inquired about a 6 month coaching program offered by Khama Anku because I really liked the information I saw on her website. When I watched the videos attached to the website, however, I found the videos to be difficult to listen to ... there was a great deal of background noise such as city traffic, etc. I send Mrs. Anku a message that I found the videos difficult to understand because of the background noise ... and this was her reply

"Hahaha. You obviously didn't read anything on the page, including the LONG list of testimonials. It's always people doing worse than someone that gives "feedback". I don't mind, but may I suggest you get a hearing aid old man. Just food for thought."

I am a VietNam veteran and was granted a partial disability through the Veteran's Administration for a hearing loss received from serving during the VietNam war.

I find Mrs. Anku's remarks insensitive, and I take offense at her comments.

a20c5cd5, 2013-11-13, 08:00AM CST

Sir,

First off I would like to thank you for your service. Second, I would like to thank you for writing such a sensible and polite complaint compared to many of the others posted on this site. I agree, Khama Anku's reply was extremely immature, insensitive, and unprofessional. I don't think she will get very far in the business world with that type of attitude. Thank you again, Sir, for your service, kindness, and respect. Wishing you all the best!