Price Angels - Don't buy from Price Angels

Posted on Thursday, March 14th, 2013 at 7:01pm CDT by bfc8be3c

Product: Ampe 10" tablet PC

Company: Price Angels

Location: Lanke Business 7 Floor,Huaqiang logistics Building No.3 Longzhu Third Road Longzhu Avenue Xili Town Nanshan District Shenzhen China 518055
518055, CN

URL: priceangels.com

Category: Computers, Software

I received a defective tablet PC from PriceAngels. The tablet had an erratic touch screen. I provided PriceAngels with video and photo's they requested of the defect but they only responded to my complaint by telling me to re-send photo's and videos of the problem. I have a paper trail of 2 months of negotiations with Price Angels in an attempt to get an RMA and return address. It was obvious they were employing a delay tactic to use up the time I had to file a complaint with PayPal. If I didn't file the complaint with PayPal, I would never see a replacement or refund. I filed a complaint and upon investigation, PayPal ruled in my favor. However, in order to receive my refund, I had to ship the defective unit back to Price Angels with delivery confirmation. A fairly expensive process but not outside the guarantee to cover shipping for up to 1/3rd the cost of the product. Winning the dispute infuriated Price Angels and the promised refund for the return shipping, turned into $20 credit. When I told them that was not acceptable, they told me they were giving me no credit toward return shipping. While I may not win the battle for return shipping, I will do everything in my power to dissuade consumers from doing business with them. If you are wise, you will stay away from this dishonorable retailer.