buyvcc.in - virtual credit card SCAM- buyvcc.in FRAUD! STAY AWAY!!

Posted on Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 at 10:24am CDT by Jose F.

Product: buyvcc.in

Company: buyvcc.in

URL: www.buyvcc.in

Category: Scam Contests

Hello,

I bought a vcc a on 3.12.2013 from buyvcc.in

It was a reloadable vcc which cost me $18. [I paid it in Liberty Reserve to their account LR a/c U0735182 (SUMAN SETTI).]They asked me to give them $85 to load it with $83.

So the total I paid them was $103 they gave me a number : 6147 7897 9994 6444 Expiry: April 2022cvv: 661[The number was given to me on their chat app.They did not even send an email to me. no login details..]

I tried to buy a product from clickbank with this so called VCC and they did not accept it. Then I tried the same transaction through paypal. That also failed. So I checked the validity of the card in www.validcreditcardnumber.com and the vcc failed in all the tests [Luhn Algorithm Check, Issuer identification number, Personal Account Number etc] So I contacted them on 3.13.2013 about it to know if they made a mistake or if it was a big scam.. Now they began to play a different game.

They say that they will issue a correct vcc if I pay them only $100 more..

I asked them to give me a refund.No They will give a refund only after 90 days. Why do they need 90 days when the money was not through any process and paid to their LR a/c? The answer is obvious.THEY ARE A SCAM. They know that most of the scammed people would keep quiet and forget about it.

FRIENDS,Please be advised:

BUYVCC.IN is a big SCAM.STAY AWAY from them..

65edaa7e, 2013-03-29, 01:41PM CDT

They are reputed seller. Even I have bought many vcc from them. They are very helpful. I dont know why you are misguiding everyone by submitting a complaint. You may visit their website and talk to them directly for your problem.

They are 24 hours available.

They are very trustful.

65edaa7e, 2013-03-29, 01:43PM CDT

they are trustful.

cec1cb48, 2013-04-02, 08:08AM CDT

THAY ARE SCAMMER.

FIRST I BOUGHT A VCC FOR 54 USD.

THAN HE REQUESTED ANOTHER 54 USD.

THAN HE REQUESTED A 108 USD.

AND THAN HE ASKED FOR 1 USD FOR TAXES :) LOL

SO I REQUESTED A REFUND BUT THAY WENT OFFLINE.

%100 STAY AWAY FROM BUYVCC.IN

I CAN SEND SKYPE LOGS FOR ANYONE REQUEST.

Jose F., 2013-04-11, 03:35AM CDT

I just received my Vcc from them. they are very good. I am using them last 4 months.

Buyvcc.in is trustful site. you guys are mistaken.

Jose F., 2013-04-11, 03:39AM CDT

THEY ARE REPUTED WEBSITE AND TRUSTFUL.

Jose F., 2013-04-11, 03:41AM CDT

I POSTED THIS COMPLAIN FEW DAYS AGO BUT NOW I TRUST THEM.

THEY ARE VERY GOOD.

THEY HELPED ME.

SORRY GUYS FOR THIS COMPLAIN.

I TRUST BUYVCC.IN

THEY ARE VERY GOOD.

Jose F., 2013-04-11, 03:42AM CDT

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE THIS COMPLAIN.

I WANT TO CLOSE THIS COMPLAIN.

057ed170, 2013-07-08, 08:35PM CDT

You are not allowed close this complaint, There are 100s people already ripped by them. You are not allowed close this. If this thread closed I open complaints in everywhere. Yesteday they scammed me 60$ they cheated me. Don't buy anything from buyvcc.in

Ashish S., 2013-06-21, 10:03PM CDT

Don't delete this 2 days ago they scammed me for a paypal vcc. First they asked me to pay more money for taxes, Now they avoid replying me.

Ashish S., 2013-06-21, 10:07PM CDT

The site is a big fraud, everywhere scam reports don't buy anything. These people scam even for 1$. Its a big money for them. Search google buyvcc.in

Anish B., 2013-08-30, 10:29AM CDT

Another victim is me, These people are fraud and the site is scam. I paid $10 and when asked for VCC number they told me to pay $10 more to work VCC in Nepal paypal account. Is there any way to punish them ? where to complain ?

Tan C., 2014-03-28, 07:38AM CDT

He, scam me also, I buy 1 facebook vcc from them $20.00, after that he tell me wait 20 minutes, he want say he want generate VCC numbers, after that he send me fake vcc numbers. and i contact them say my vcc not working, AGAIN, they try to scam me aagian, they tell me top up $50!! But i no give them.

Dont trust buyvcc.in, if you believe me.

I know you all people now will search on google, forum, or any website related buyvcc.in, is this scam? YES buyvcc.in scam.

If you now search on google, forum, website about buyvcc.in, all positive feedback is fake, all negatif negative feedback is real. Because all positive feedback is from buyvcc.in them self.

Below is the link i research:

Again, buyvcc.in is big scame.

Why I leave this feedback? this not benefit for me, but because buyvcc.in scam me before!!

sam r., 2014-08-12, 09:03AM CDT

I, too, have been misled. I waited over a week and no replies and no ebay account. I will file a dispute with my credit card company because of the lack of communication.

Ashish S., 2014-08-12, 10:25AM CDT

Buyvcc.com is a big scam site. Why these people do not search internet before dealing with those scamers?

Ashish S., 2014-08-12, 10:27AM CDT

sorry on above on comment buyvcc.com is a typo. These scamers are buyvcc.in.