Keith Spicer - Keith Spicer Hoax

Posted on Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 at 5:40am CDT by Angus A.

Product: Tea Products

Company: Keith Spicer

Category: Food

What happened to Keith Spicer Tea Products? I became concerned after the following incident: Getting ready for a trip, I put a few tablespoons of Keith Spicer?s Orange Label tea in a plastic baggie and left it on my kitchen counter to answer the door. When I returned, my kitten was frantically trying to open the bag--behaviour that he only exhibits when offered fishy treats. So, what is going on? The ingredients list only tea and maltodextrin.

Not only has the Old England tea not been the usual flavour - The last 4 100 count boxes have had over half the bags just fall apart when the hot water hits them in the cup and I can't believe that I pay top dollar for your tea bags. Keith Spicer boasts of a hundred things that put their tea brands in bright light but the reality is far from it. I'll be beyond ** off if this next - & maybe my last time I buy your tea bags & they have no flavour & fall apart as well. I will not only buy a different tea but I will buy a different brand all together! I know that the only thing I'm going to hear from anyone - if anything - about this complaint is a standard e-mail: we got your complaint letter & someone will be in touch with you soon. Yeah, that's not good enough so I will copy this complaint & re-post it back here every day & sending it to your headquarters as often as possible until you all make this right! This is just the saddest thing ever, that you all think you can not only change the taste of the tea - & not for the better - but that you all think that selling me - US - crappy quality tea bags is acceptable. Neither is acceptable! I'm beyond saddened by your company's actions.

Business Reply  29189604, 2013-03-20, 06:55PM CDT

Firstly we are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy, at Keith Spicer we do take all complaints very seriously. We have not received any complaints directly into our business of this nature.

In order to ensure that we supply products which match our customers high expectations we have a wide range of quality control measures in place. The systems we have allow us to trace any specific complaint back and review using the ?batch code? printed with the Best Before Date. We also regularly test for pesticides in our teas to ensure that they comply with worldwide regulations.

We would be happy to discuss any specific complaints that you have. We would especially be interested following these complaints with you based in your web posted statement.

Please contact us directly and if available quote the batch code of the products you have experienced problems with, if you can provide information on where the products were purchased this would help us greatly to investigate your complaints fully.

Customer service department

[email protected]

3bb2b5d5, 2013-03-20, 09:21AM CDT

We would be happy to discuss any specific complaints that you have. We would especially be interested following these complaints with you as we do not currently sell the products you have outlined in your web posted statement.

Customer service department