Dino Direct - Package never recieved

Posted on Monday, March 11th, 2013 at 6:04am CDT by Jerry R.

Product: Online Shopping

Company: Dino Direct

Location: CuiKai Ad: ChongQing DinoDirect Technology Limited (ShenZhen Branch Company) FL3, DeFei Science & Technology Park JinLan North Road, JinNiu East Road, PingShan New District, ShenZhen, GuangDong, China Post code: 518118
GUANGDONG, SHENZHEN, 518118, CN

URL: http://www.dinodirect.com/

Category: Online Shopping

I ordered a wireless transmitter reciever last 26 November 2012 thru Aramex shipping delivery for a 7-15 business days shipping on their website store. Upon arrival to the middle east they changed the shipping company to DHL where in the package came 2 days before my vacation on Dec. 18, 2012. when a tracking no that was stated on their website appears before my departure to Philippines. after waiting for a 15 days of shipment that never came, I emailed them to rather ship the package to Philippines due to their delays but never happens. I tried to contact Aramex company but never have a record of the tracking no. It was when I returned to Saudi Arabia on February 1, 2013 when I found out thru their emailed that the tracking no belongs to DHL company. It was unfortunate that due to long period of waiting for the package it was declared returned or destroyed. Tried to follow up with Dino Direct but all the informations about my order and disputes was totally deleted in their site. Up until now I haven't received any refunds.

JC A., 2013-12-09, 01:00PM CST

I'm almost in the same case.

I bought a battery on August 2013. I necer received it.

After many mails no solution was given to me. All the web trace has been erased. It seems I never bought it (I have copy of every mail....)