RELAINCE COMMUNICATION S ltd - NO REFUND of 5 months connectivity charges paid in ADVANCE

Posted on Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 2:35am CST by viji r.

Product: RELIANCE BROADBAND

Company: RELAINCE COMMUNICATION S ltd

Location: CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU, 600014, IN

URL: www.relainceada.com

Category: Telecommunications

I have vide CAF NO 17800032698049BTAKEN A POST PAID BROAD CONNECTION FROM RELIANCE .(DTED 17-09-12)

1.AFTER TEN DAYS STAFF CAME IN AND DID THE CABLING AND GAVE THE INSTRUMENTS

2.THE ACCOUNT WAS ACTIVATED BRIEFLY AFTER TWO DAYS.THE CONNECTIVITY WAS HERE NOW , GONE NOW FOR THE THESE DAYS, AND COULD ONLY MANGE A LOG IN AND NO DOWNLOADS WHAT SOEVER WAS POSSIBLE.

3.ON 2-10-12 CALLED CUSTOMER CARE ASKED FOR SUPPORT WHICH TILL 6-10-12 DID NOT COME AND WE KEPT GETTING RECORDED MESSAGES THAT THERE WAS A SERVER DOWN PROBLEM AND THE MATTER WOULD BE RESOLVED SOON , REGRET EXPRESSED.

4.AFTER WAITING TILL 6 TH OCT 12 , I ASKED FOR A TERMINATION OF SERVICE AS THE TIME REQUIRED TO TROUBLE SHOOT DID NOT JUSTIFY THE CONNECTIVITY , AND PERSONNEL WHO CAME TO TROUBLESHOOT SAID THAT THEY NEEDED TO GO TO SOME SERVER AND I WAS TO CALL THEM IF THERE WAS A GREEN LIGHT COMING ON, WHICH WHEN I CALLED ALSO TO SAY NO SUCH THING HAPENED THERE WAS NO PICK UP TO THE CALL MADE.

5.TERMINATION OF TEH CONNECTION WAS MADE ON 6-10-12 , REF:188965766.

6.HOWEVER AFTER THAT I HAVE NOT GOT MY MONEY PAID FOR THE DEPOSIT MADE RS 2495 , REFUNDED AND HAVE WRITTEN LETTERS ON THE 5-10-12,6-10-12, 17 , 18 OT 12, 2,5 NOV 12, 18,20, 27 DEC 12, 5, 7,8 29 JAN 13, 14,22,27,28 FEB13, JUST SEEKING THE REFUND.

WHATS THE FAIR NESS IN RELIANCE TREATING ITS CUSTOMERS THIS WAY EVEN AFTER MR SANTOSH SPOKE, SUPPOSED TO BE FROM THE SECRETARIAT OF MR ANIL AMBANI AS ID MARKED CC ON THE ABOVE MAILS TO [email protected]

Reliance C., 2013-03-13, 05:53AM CDT

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Regards,