Ruidoso Malinois - Fraud

Posted on Friday, March 8th, 2013 at 12:58pm CST by Bill C.

Product: Breeder

Company: Ruidoso Malinois

Location: CAPITAN, NM, US

Category: Pets, Animals

Irene Howcroft (not real name) has a racket going with breeding and selling dogs she imports from overseas. She DOES NOT have any type of training but claims to be a Master Trainer. She is fake in everyway, Beware of this wicked woman. She can talk a good game but has never trained a dog, she sells dogs already trained. She is a thief, liar, and poor excuse of a person. You can go to https://caselookup.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/app and type her last name in and see all the criminal charges against her. She has only been in business since 2009 but hear her tell it you'd think she had done it all her life. Please Beware of this person!

Business Reply  Irene H., 2014-02-25, 03:51PM CST

This is Irene owner of Ruidoso Malinois. I have no idea who this person is. They don't put up their name, which indicates lack of courage and truthfulness. I suspect this is one of the defendants in my civil case, the language use is very familiar.

I train my own dogs, I do have a master trainers certificate which I will be happy to email anyone who wants to see it : [email protected]

All charges have been dismissed and a civil claim for damages has been filed. Please see my website www.ruidosomalinois.com to view the entire complaint filed with the courts.

On my website you will also see testimonials and video.