CHINATOWNER LLC - Wedding Dresses

Posted on Friday, March 8th, 2013 at 4:06am CST by Robyne P.

Product: Wedding Dresses

Company: CHINATOWNER LLC

Location: LANE 411 SHILONG RD NO18-6 3112965649-6104420000
SHANGHAI, 200235, CN

URL: stores.ebay.com.au/caishendao-999?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I ordered and paid for a wedding dress, jacket and evening dress through this website in September, 2012. I spent over $300.00 for the items and postage. I finally received the order much later than promised and was told if I am not happy with them to return them and I will receive a refund. Not one of the items fitted correctly which was disappointing considering that I send my measurements. I sent the items back and have not received any refund at all. I have emailed them and they do not respond to my emails. This company is not very reputable. I am out of pocket by about $300.00. I would not recommend this company at all.

Irina B., 2014-05-23, 02:27PM CDT

Hello to everybody. I like to write about one shit company CHINATOWNER LLC- on the webpage www.aliexpress.com/store/710204, they call there like Amanda Novias.

I ordered and paid for wedding dress, the dress coming in time but not for my measurment, super big like for elefant. I writed thet not possible to use this dress and they broke all my wedding plans. I send a lot of photo with my proof, that they do a big fault with size and I ask to refund me the money $320 , but they don't like to answer and to give me back nothing.

I like to say everybody-NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.