HY-PRO CHEMICAL CORPORATION - Hy-Pro Chemical Corporation

Posted on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 at 4:01pm CST by Carla P.

Product: HY-PRO CHEMICAL CLEANER CUSTOMER SVS

Company: HY-PRO CHEMICAL CORPORATION

Location: 1017 N. Highway 377 Suite D
PILOT POINT, TX, 76258, US

URL: www.hy-pro.com

Category: Products, Services

My elderly mother (who lives with my husband and I) bought a gallon of Hy-Pro Chemical cleaner for $89 from a door to door salesman (when we weren't at home) back in February, 2013. He asked her for her debit card, she gave it to him, and he wrote her debit card info down on a piece of paper, he didn't run it through a credit card machine.

Three weeks later, it still has not posted to my mother's account, and he has her debit card information. She threw away the receipt, so I didn't have the salesman's contact information to reach him and ask why they have not put this charge through yet. There was contact information on the bottle, which listed Hy-Pro Chemical Corporation with a website address, so we felt a little better that at least they had a (so we thought) legitimate business.

We have sent several emails to this company, (who cleverly doesn't list what their "actual email address is", it's just a "Contact Us" tab that allows you to email a question). We have left several voicemails on their answering machine, explaining the situation with NO responses of any kind.

We are now feeling like we have no choice but to cancel her debit card, as we do NOT want some salesman, representing a company that doesn't even return phone calls, having her debit card/bank information.

WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They have no business being in business!