TVA LLC - Vacuum/Air purifier

Posted on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at 12:47pm CST by Barb S.

Product: Vacuum/Air purifier

Company: TVA LLC

Location: FT COLLINS, CO, 80525, US

Category: Products, Services

I have owned my Filtropur Sanitizing Air Filtration System over a year now and I could not be happier with this product. If I feel a certain room in my home has stagnant air in it, I place my nit in this room & close the door. I?m amazed how clean & fresh my house stays with no cooking odors even in my open concept home. As a nurse, I think it would be very helpful for those with allergy problems.

Robert K., 2013-04-19, 10:45PM CDT

I purchased a Filtropur system over a year ago it has never worked like they said it would and I quit using it. Then the phone calls came from TVA LLC in Fort Collins Colorado telling me that I had to purchase 200.00 worth of filters or my warranty would be cancelled. My wife finally called the Fort Collins office and spoke with Robin who said that he was the office manager and would send someone to Cheyenne, WY to pick up the items have them completely gone over and returned to us, this was on March11, 2013. Today April 19, 2013 she called him again, because we did not here from him. He told her that he himself would come today at 4pm and pick them up. We were home at four and stayed until 5:45 pm he never showed up. We left the items on the step with a note for him and when we got home at 9:20 pm they were still sitting where we left them, no phone call no message no nothing. This is a very un-professional company as they do not keep their word nor do they follow up on customer service. I would not recommend the product nor the company to anyone.