Ready Debit AccountNow - Checking

Posted on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at 5:19pm CST by Emerson F.

Product: Checking Account

Company: Ready Debit AccountNow

URL: http://www.readydebit.com

Category: Business, Finances

My Ready Debit account was blocked from access by their parent company AccountNow. I was told it was blocked due to a disconnected phone number, and that I needed to fax a photo i.d., social security number and a utility bill to confirm my identity. Coincidently, I was transferring money(card to card) to my sister in law, who had just lost her house in a fire. They also locked her out of her account and required the same documents. We sent over the documents as requested. My sister in law sent her documents 2 days after I did, and her account has already been released. I called them only to get different answers from their employees. I was told it would be 24-72 hours by one agent, 3-5 by another agent, and one agent told me I would get a call that day. So, now it has been 5 days and my account is still locked. I got a call from Trina from the risk department who said, they have gotten all my documents but my i.d. was too dark and I needed to resend it. I did as requested, and was told at that point it will be less than 24 hours and I would get a call. I still did not receive a call, and I called back and asked to speak with someone in the risk department. I spoke with someone named Christine who transferred me over to the employee handling my account, who's name is Joseph. He was not available and I left a message. He eventually called me back, but I was at work and unable to take his call. He left a call back number. When I called him back I got another agent who refused to let me speak with Joseph and then preceded to tell me I had to resend all my documents. I told her I was told by Trina that all documents had been received, and I only needed to resend my i.d. She said "well she lied to you, because we haven't received any documents from you. So, once again I sent the documents. I am facing eviction because they have a hold on my money. What are my options here?

Business Reply  AccountNow Customer Service, 2013-04-13, 07:08PM CDT

Hello Emerson,

Sorry for the delay in our reply. It appears your issue was resolved the same day this post was created. I apologize about the confusion with multiple people giving you different answers. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding this issue, we?d like to help. Please send us an email at [email protected] and reference your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at.

Lora S., 2013-10-08, 09:08AM CDT

This is to GF

I also am having a lot of problems. I'll be on here filing next if someone doesn't at least get back to me in the next 48 hours. This has been going on since September!

Lora

Update:

Hi! George was wonderful. Great attitude and he took care of my issue very promptly. Thank you!

Business Reply  AccountNow Customer Service, 2013-11-11, 05:11PM CST

Hi Lora,

It was a pleaure to help you. Thanks for the positive feedback!

George (GF)

e578eafb, 2013-11-04, 11:42PM CST

I have been having problems with READY DEBIT Since they took oven NFinanSe. In the last 3 days now I have not been able to use my card while outside of the USA. I first activated this READY DEBIT CARD on the 19th of October 2013. Thinking I could no long use my NfinanSe Discover Card. So as I was leaving out, I did active the card. I use the card while being in another country with no problems, using the ATM'S. Which had no fee's when making a withdraw! When checking my account they were $4.00 for use of ATM, $ 4.00 for international transfer fee's plus 3% of what I withdraw. I went to the local store to buy something for $3 US dollars and got declined!! I had use this store over ten time and last use it on the 21st of October no problem and no fraud at all I travel to this country 33 times a year. I was first told by a REP. "that it was the store who caused the problem". Next day me and my wife went to use the ATM and I was declined. I thought it was a mistake because the night before I was told it was the store fault and they saw no problems! So, I tried five other ATM'S I used before and they all declined me. I had been in this country for 23 days with no problems with this card except to call them to inform them that I was outside the country. I called last night a total of 7 times only to have a REP. named Charles to aid me and then stated that the card was refreshed and active and I could go to a local ATM and it should work. Only to find out it did not work at all. I called again and got Charles the second time and told him that READY DEBIT needs to fix the problems A.S.A.P. I was then transfered to "Michael Rodriguez" who is in the high risk department. He stayed on the phone with me and said someone is clearing up the problem and to hold for 5 to 7 minutes. I did hoping my phone would not go off due to no money and being outside of the country. He got back on the phone and state " Mr. ...! I am so sorry you are having so many issues. I will do my best to resolve the issues. Mr. Michael Rodriguez said " Mr..... Your card is now fixed and you can go to the nearest ATM and use it"?. I ask "are you sure because the last REP. said the same thing only to find out it was not fix and I do not believe it is fixed now". Mr. Michael Rodriguez stated " I will stay on the phone until you get to a ATM and access your money to keep you from calling so long of a distance". Me and my wife went to the nearest ATM and tried the ATM, I got another decline. MR. Michael Rodriguez was still on the phone. I said Sir it is sill not working. I tried the one across the street, NO! I was told by Mr. Michael Rodriguez that he was told it was fixed and the team was working on it. And he would be willing to contact me via email. I waited for an hour, hoping to hear something only to receive no message via email. I borrowed some money to make another phone call and this is the 11th time!!!! I got Mr. Michael Rodriguez back on the phone and reminded him of the email I never got back. He state the email address and I said it was not the correct one. I then got a letter stating " Good afternoon,

The Operations team has forwarded your issue to our Risk Department. Please contact them at your earliest convenience so they can explain and help you resolve the issues you are having. They are able to pull up your account with your 16-digit card number. Please call Risk department at 866-398-3307. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Thank you,". I talk to two people in this department the first guy was a joke and a Lying DEMON!! He ask me so many times trying to get my SSN# via phone. And I told him no by any means. I give him my card number and account number. He stated that the card nor the account number was in the system. Yet asking for my SSN# via phone! I ask to speak to a head manager and I had to wait for some time. Only to find out The Lady also tried to ask for my SSN# and I said no. She then ask me for my card number and I give it. She was able to pull all my information up. She stated that my card was not active do to CHANGING POLICIES and they have the right to change policies at anytime!! I told her I am out of the country and you have no right to change anything that affects me without prior notice and being outside of the country is not means for you to take advantage of this fact. I ask her " is this how Americans treat Americans, you take from them at will?" I said I need something to be done now! She put me on hold and came back to say that they removed the block and I could only use to debit said and not the ATM. I asked why she stated because our policies changed (in the last 30 minutes!!). NO answer but that out policies changed!! She then confirmed my account number also and stated it was active and she did not know way the other rep's made the statement as they did. I could use my card now or tomorrow. I waited until today to use it. Only to find out it is shut down and one answering the phones. The phone system does not answer my calls. I am out in another place with no access to any money and they are controlling the cards and making the decision and I am let with the fight, they are lying and stealing money. If the rep can release my card to use to buy only and not the ATM then why the ATM. I used for many time no problems, no fraud from where I am. I only had money taken from the inside not outside.

Michael Rodriguez

Cardholder Specialist

[email protected]

Business Reply  AccountNow Customer Service, 2013-11-03, 05:57PM CST

Hello ce9bf38c,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with using your card outside the United States. I'd like to look into your account and further assist you with your concerns. Can you send us an email at [email protected] with your first and last name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? If you have an international number, I'll reply back with my direct line so you can contact me directly to resolve your account issue. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Have a great day.

Business Reply  AccountNow Customer Service, 2013-11-10, 04:58PM CST

Hello ce9bf38c,

I'd like to further assist you with your concerns. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. I sent you an email with my direct contact information. Can you contact me so I may further assist you? Thanks and have a great day.

3967d443, 2014-08-01, 06:41PM CDT

I used my readydebit card twice, the first time I attempted to withdraw $200 and it said declined. I tried again and received $200 readydebit said that I took out a total of $400. This happened on July 26th I was told to login and fill out an ATM dispute form then fax it in. I did, I was told by them that the have to do an investigation but won't know anything until august 12 so the put me behind on my bills this is inexcusable! Therefore I will never use this company again even if they were the last bank/company on this earth. I sent the receipts and everything is really clear cut evidence. This is wrong NO ONE should have to wait that long for there own money! Procedure/investigation or not never ever again. What is the monthly fee for if you can't do what's right? Big business as usual huh!

Business Reply  AccountNow Customer Service, 2014-08-10, 04:34PM CDT

Dear 3967d443,

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with a dispute that you recently filed. I would like to further assist you with your concerns. Unfortunately I cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you send us an email at [email protected] referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number and best number to reach you at?

Steve H., 2014-09-02, 11:31PM CDT

I have been having my paycheck direct deposited. On Friday morning I have my check available. This weekend readydebit, /account now has blocked my funds for no reason. They Lye every breath tattoos in their on bull****. No one can tell me what going on.i have complied with all requests and still can't access my money. It's my money I need gas to get to work, food I bet they are eating. My bills need paid. I don't see how they can just steal your hard earned money. It's time to take all this to the news and attorney. You have no right to take my money.

Business Reply  AccountNow Customer Service, 2014-09-09, 10:28AM CDT

Dear Steve H.,

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your Ready Debit account. I'd like to further assist you and help resolve your account issue. Can you send us an email at [email protected] referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number and best number to reach you at?

tina p., 2014-11-26, 03:13PM CST

Readydebit is ruining my thanksgiving!My card was blocked and I was requested to send id,social security ,and proof of address.I am employed by a hotel (and live there) and cannot receive mail there per hotel policy so I sent a copy of my rental receipt ,my id ,my birth certificate(!)and my social security card . I called them today and I was told they didn't know if that would cut it .I asked to speak to a supervisor and he wasn't any more help! I am desperate to have my funds returned to me as I am stuck away from home with no money to return home . I am completely frustrated and a little scared ...if this is not resolved I will be stuck in ft myers(over 2 hours from my home ) with no way to return home and I may potentially loss my job because I will not be there to return to work . HELP!

Business Reply  AccountNow Customer Service, 2014-12-10, 02:06PM CST

Hello! Sorry for not replying sooner. My name is JR and I am one of the managers working with AccountNow Inc. Unfortunately, I won't be able to discuss your personal account information here. I would like to help you with your concern so please send me an email at [email protected] and provide us your account details so I could go ahead and check your account information. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Warmest Regards, JR