SAMSUNG brand new S3 with 2 serious manufacturing problems

Posted on Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 10:23pm CST by ahmed F.

Product: SAMSUNG brand new S3 with 2 serious manufacturing problems

3- When I came back to Dubai, I unpacked my mobile and started using the same

4- Mobile phone was found having 2 serious problems

? It was found too slow

? Battery goes out of charge in less than 5 hrs in standby mood

5- I took it to AXIOM Dubai where I bought the device, they checked it and confirm the problem ( job no. 7020157069 at axiom dubai)

6- Service center has contacted me next day confirming the above mentioned problem and advised that they will change the mobile main bored

7- The same was rejected by me since it is not fair to buy a brand new mobile with a replaced bored and a problem in the battery

8- I logged a call to SAMSUNG Dubai where an agent called Salman has called me refused to replace the mobile with another piece stating that ? YES, it is not logic to get a brand new S3 with a replaced full bored but this is our policy and we cant deviate it at any case and you have to collect your mobile?

9- I was surprised when I found AXIOM Dubai calling me and notifying me about the report they received from SAMSUNG Dubai where Samsung agent mr. ( salman) has faked a report and sent to AXIOM Dubai stating that ? the customer was convinced after we called him and he is willing to receive his fixed mobile at anytime?

Above is for you kind attention and action since I deserve a new piece and not a seriously infected one!

Regards