Vegas Valley Motors - COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF - BAD EXPERIENCE

Posted on Thursday, February 28th, 2013 at 1:42pm CST by Trevor J.

Company: Vegas Valley Motors

Location: 3211 Meade Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102
LAS VEGAS, NV, 89102, US

URL: www.vegasvalleymotors.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

THIS IS BUY FAR THE WORST CAR PURCHASING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I WAS TOLD BY GRAYSON AND DON THE VEHICLE WAS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, BUT THE VEHICLE NEEDS OVER $20,000 IN REPAIRS. I WAS DENIED A REFUND AND NO ONE FROM VEGAS VALLEY MOTORS WILL RETURN MY CALLS OR EMAILS. I purchased a 2006 Range Rover Sport from Vegas Valley Motors and Grayson made me feel like the most important person in the world. He said all the right things and made me feel at ease buying this vehicle. Upon possession of the vehicle, it needed (and still needs) over $20,000 in repairs. No one from Vegas Valley Motors will return my emails or phone calls, and it's like they disappeared after they got my money. The vehicle was advertised as having all power equipment functioning properly and the ad said there were no defects with the vehicle. All of this was confirmed by Grayson and Don, but turned out to be 100% false. If you were a friend or family member, I would do everything in my power to steer you clear from buying a car from these guys. They are smooth criminals. I've been making payments on a vehicle I can't even drive, that hasn't even been registered because it's been in the shop for almost a full month. The total cost of the repairs is only about two thousand dollars less than the purchase price. I have been completely ripped off, taken advantage of and thrown to the curb like a second class citizen. If you value honesty, integrity and your hard earned money... I wouldn't recommend buying a vehicle from Vegas Valley Motors because of my absolutely horrible experience.