Cut By Design LLC - Cut By Design LLC - Brian J Dougherty should be avoided!

Posted on Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 at 10:33am CST by 30e06154

Company: Cut By Design LLC

Location: 807 B4 Boulder Spring Drive
RICHMOND, VA, 23225, US

Category: Home, Garden

I just won a lawsuit against this guy. He was paid and never did a bit of work at the property. He has scammed others who have posted to complaints.com. He advertises exclusively on Craigslist (Richmond, VA) and his last known posting ID is 3639833420. The most current post (2-24-13) "leaf removal low low prices" and he signs almost all posts "Brian 909-2102". If you do use him, NEVER give him a dime until the job is complete!

Vishal P., 2013-04-14, 10:58AM CDT

I agree... I got ripped by this guy as well. Took the money in advance but never finished the job. Left my whole backyard in a mess and now he does not return the calls.

1181e5c1, 2014-02-20, 10:40AM CST

Brian Joseph Dougherty Cell 804-909-2102. Home 804-272-1842

Home/Business address 801 boulder springs drive APT B4

North chesterfield/Richmond, VA 23225

Illegally operated business. Receiving Social Security Disability and scamming the IRS!!! Does not complete work as promised!!!

Steals property from job sites!!!!

BEWARE!!!! REPORT TO POLICE AND IRS AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!!

Tim, 2014-11-05, 05:29AM CST

Wish I had read this before hiring the idiot. Had no idea what he was doing and it was a simple grading job. He broke some of my sprinkler heads in the process because he had no idea what he was doing and never fixed them after many promises to do so. He stopped returning calls after a few weeks.

I paid for a new lawn and got mostly mud.

I reported him to the BBB and I'm going to report him to the IRS.

30e06154, 2014-11-05, 06:36AM CST

Do what I did, take him to court. The more we get on record, the more information the government will have about his Social Security Disability scam. He won't show up, he didn't for my case. It was quick and easy. I really didn't have to show the judge anything although I had plenty of evidence. I know it costs a little to file but getting the judgement was worth every penny. His address is there in a previous post. Go to www.courts.state.va.us/ and look him up in The City of Richmond, Chesterfield county and Henrico county. He's pretty slimy. I also reported him to the BBB and I'll be contacting the IRS today. I didn't know until today that he was collecting government benefits. Hopefully not for long ... and maybe he'll have a new address in Chesterfield County's Department of Corrections. We can only hope. His info: Brian Joseph Dougherty at 801 Boulder Springs Drive Apt. B4, North Chesterfield, VA 23225. Cell 804-909-2102 and Home 804-272-1842. Good luck - let's get him!!