SIRAEDS - C N BHASKARAREDDY SIRAEDS IS A FRAUD NGO

Posted on Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 at 7:17am CST by bhagya r.

Product: FRAUD NGO SWINDLING PUBLIC FUNDS

BEWARE OF C N BHASKARAREDDY PRESIDENT SIRAEDS, BANGALORE - A FRAUD NGO

------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO

ALL NGO/Voluntary organizations/Donor Agencies,

I am working for a NGO in South having headquarters in Banglore. My NGO is more than 15 years old and worked with a lot of organizations in India and from abroad. We are working on several subjects.

But, recently, we bumped into a fraudster ngo named SIRAEDS and it's president C N BHASKARAREDDY who is trying to spoil the name of all NGOs in south. Why I am writing this letter is, I have information regarding your help to him in getting very large funds from several number of International Organizations.

This Fraudster named Bhaskar Reddy is originally a Realtor broker who cheated countless clients cashing on real estate boom and turned the board on their faces. I knew, he declared bankruptcy in realty field and looking for some other lucrative business. May be in this connection, he come across some more fraudsters and formed nearly 60 Trusts with his family members and friends as truestees. It is true. I am not exaggerating. You may put him for verification.

After forming Trusts and opening bank accounts in each trust name,he indulged into several money swindling and black money racket. Not a single trust registered by him out of 60, never, ever conducted a single program. More over they do not have any other purpose of registering the trusts except for bungling funds.

The named fraudster, since last 4 months luring other NGOs, especially those with women NGOs with false promise of getting large amount of foreign funds. He is promosing them major amounts and collecting monies from them. Nearly 30 -40 NGOs have already gone into his trap. He is taking the names of Diabetes, Cancer, Micro Credit and collecting funds from innocent NGOs.

I made my own enquiries and fortunately found your email id and understood, you are helping him in getting funds. As a Consultant, you or some body may help the NGOs in getting funds. But, helping fraudsters and those who do not have any NGO is legally a crime. I am sending copies of these letters to the Collector, our NGO network, NGO partnership of GOI, FCRA division and Europeon Civil Society Network.

I am making these points to alert you and keep yourself at a distance. Rest is left to your decision.

Thanks for your time and patience

Bhagya Rachel