Consumers Auto Group - Racial discrimination / Scam artis

Posted on Thursday, February 21st, 2013 at 8:35pm CST by Ebony H.

Product: Car Dealership

Company: Consumers Auto Group

Location: 7100 Grandriver, Brighton,Michigan 48114
BRIGHTON, MI, 48114, US

URL: www.consumerssuzuki.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I was called every racial slur from this man, I had to pray to my father to keep my cool, I contacted the livingston county police on Mike. Mike took my 200.00 to hold my car I was told by him if I found another vehicle he would refund my cash, I found one that day in Lowel, Michigan. I was told my money would be mailed out on Saturday and that would have been the next day, I recieved a call from Sara who stated they will drop the price from 6000 to 5200, and if I still wanted to use the other dealer ship I would have to drive all the way back to Brighton from Lansing, I was told I would get my cash mailed in a check, after speaking with Valarie she said it would go out on Tuesday, fax over id and info called back Mike said we dont mail cash you want your cash come get it,and if I didny come that day I would not get it, I left work early went to get my cash, he asked me to sign some paper he typed up that made no sence and then he would mail me my cash, I said no he said well no money I said I want my cash now he refused I called 911 waited 3 hours the officer said he should return my cash he lied said no cash or checks were there, the officer said if she signs this paper you are to mail her the cash on the next day he said ok, Ive yet to recieve my cash. Mike has taken 200.00 to a whole nother level, he has not seen the last of me. He said he hates welfare bitches, that income tax returns are for dead beat ghetto low life people, he said I was a typical black person, when I told him I was a child of God he said God hates me and OJ Simpson went to church and look what he did I was the typical black person, he said all you niggers are alike, I never once cursed him or spoke to him in a way that was disrespectful, even when leaving I said to him God bless you and did nothing but prayed for him. At first I was confused as why he would do all this over 200.00 but after reading all the reviews I totaly understand. I really wish every one on here justice because this is not right, no one should be treated or disrespected in this way. I asked for the owners info he refused me so I did what I had to do, I will be sure to keep every one posted?..Godbless!2/21/13