Sharcnet-USA - Selective repair service

Posted on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 at 10:20am CST by Brian M.

Product: Small Electronic Repair - Garmin GPS Repair

Company: Sharcnet-USA

Location: P.O. Box 295
LAWRENCE, PA, 15055-0295, US

URL: http://www.sharc.net/gps_repair.htm

Category: Consumer Electronics

REFUSED REPAIR SERVICE:

This is not about me but a RIGID Sharcnet-USA QUOTE BUSINESS POLICY and rules(written/unwritten) they have created in order to adhere to it.

Sharcnet-USA PAINTS THEMSELVES INTO A CORNER and then blame the customer. Their quotes are written in granite and they choose not to deviate from them even when a customer is willing. Here are a few of those rules:

1) Will/prefer not to repair customer/3rd party opened GPS Device.

2) Must include all accessories requested by Sharcnet-USA.

3) Must disclose how and who damaged the GPS Device.

4) Sharcnet-USA will have to provide their unwritten rules you may violate.

ALL THESE RULES COULD BE ELIMINATED IF Sharcnet-USA would NOT provide a QUOTE on SIGHT UNSEEN GPS Devices.

- Provide an estimate on devices shipped to their shop FOR A FEE. The fee could be applied to customer approval of the repair estimate.

- If accessories that could be the cause of the problem aren't included with the device Sharcnet-USA could include the price of a replacement accessory in the estimate.

There are a lot more details which could be listed.

It's not rocket science. Vehicle Dealer Services, Vehicle Brake Services, Electrical & Plumbing Contractors, small electronic repair shops have been doing business this way for years.

Sharcnet-USA is the only business I have encountered that provides quotes sight unseen and does not deviate. Then if they create an unhappy customer that has the audacity to complain about their lack of service they go into great effort to blame their customer based on their absurd rules.

Sharcnet-USA thinks that returning an UNREPAIRED GPS and REFUNDING your money makes a happy customer. They wasted my time and theirs. If they changed their business model at least they wouldn't waste their time(THEY GET PAID FOR THE ESTIMATE). My time would only be wasted if the repair estimate was more than what I was willing to be pay, but that would be MY FAULT.

Maybe Sharcnet-USA will update their Business Model but I'm not holding my breath.

YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT DRINK.

Brian M., 2013-02-19, 11:14AM CST

I'm a big fan of the TV Show American Restorations on the History Channel. Here is their Mission Statement:

"There's no owner's manual for what we do, but there's no job we can't handle".

Rick Dale http://www.ricksrestorations.com.

SharcNet-USA Mission Statement would possibly have to read something like:

"We can't handle all jobs but we have rules to tell you why we can't"

Danielle H., 2013-02-19, 12:10PM CST

Folks, don't be fooled by what this character is saying. Keep checking the link above and see the bogus quote request filed (with a profanity name) he submitted to our site (IP address & city & state matched!) after he received his unit back, with return shipping charges paid by US! (We took a loss). We also gave him a full PayPal refund. All of this information will be posted on our site. What alternate did he have he says? TELL THE TRUTH! Also, there are many other shops out there and I am sure they would have turned him down as well. The fact of the matter is, he trashed his unit and lied about it... plain and simple! He never mentioned that he was including parts taped to a piece of paper. He said the unit had no sound. No mention of parts missing and taken out of the unit. We will post his emails where in in his own words he admits that HE broke the unit and then months later said a shop broke the unit trying to change the battery but the date written on the battery coincides when he originally contacted us months before saying HE broke the unit trying to change the battery. we took pictures of the unit and will post them. We tried calling this person on 2/19/2013 but he won't pick up the phone. We left a message but he won't return our calls. What does that tell you?

Brian M., 2013-02-19, 12:34PM CST

Before this I probably sent 10 or more emails which Sharcnet-USA didn't respond or reply to. Now all of a sudden they are incensed by me not responding to their calls, Ha, Ha.

Sharcnet-USA LIKES TO ACCUSE CUSTOMERS OF BEING DISHONEST THEY HAVE THEIR OWN HONESTY PROBLEMS:

THOSE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T CAST STONES

Sharcnet-USA LIKES TO ACCUSE CUSTOMERS OF BEING DISHONEST:

It is a real shame that there are people in this world that can not tell the truth and be honest.

Complaints.com (GPS repair refused): "They are very rude and unreliable."

SHARCNET USA, 2013-06-04, 03:53PM CDT

You know, the truth is always the best policy.

THE DISHONESTY I EXPERIENCED AT SHARCNET-USA

Email Excerpts:

From: SHARCNET-USA <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:42 PM

If you want to proceed let me know and I will send you another quote but we can't perform all of these repairs under the original quote.

MY REQUEST TO PROVIDE ANOTER QUOTE:

Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Subject: Refund from James Mounts

To: Brian

Note from merchant

Unit is being returned to customer unrepaired. Customer failed to disclose full problem(s) with unit through emails and submitted work request. Failure of disclosure caused our quote & invoice to be inaccurate and took up valuable staff time.

From: SALES.SHARCNET-USA <[email protected]>

Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Subject: SHARCNET-USA: U.S.P.S. Click-N-Ship Shipment Confirmation - 2013-C

To: Brian

Cc: "SHARCNET-USA (YAHOO)" <[email protected]>

Reason for Return: When a customer fills out a quote request form, our quote is based upon the accurate information given to us. As you know, we do have a strict policy for not working on units opened by the customer or any other service shop. Once we received your unit, it was obvious to us, that you did not disclose the full problems with the unit and we also feel that a reputable repair

THEN THERE IS THE DISHONESTY ON THEIR WEBSITE:

IS IT THAT THEY ?PREFER NOT TO WORK ON UNITS OPENED BY CUSTOMER? OR IS IT ?WE DO NOT PERFORM REPAIRS ON UNITS OPENED BY CUSTOMER?.

6. We've been flooded with emails from people who have opened up their GPS in an attempt to fix one problem but in the process, have made matters much worse, by breaking something else in addition to the original problem. We prefer not to work on units that have been opened and/or tampered with by the customer, as additional damage unknowingly, may have occurred, which may affect the accuracy of our original quote. When these units are sent to us, often there are parts that are missing and/or damaged. We've just had too many instances where additional damage has occurred and the customer expected us to repair all of the damage they caused under the price of our original quote.

OR THIS POLICY?

6. We've been flooded with emails from people who have opened up their GPS in an attempt to fix one problem but in the process, have made matters much worse, by breaking something else in addition to the original problem. We prefer not to work on units that have been opened and/or tampered with by the customer, as additional damage unknowingly, may have occurred, which may affect the accuracy of our original quote. We've just had too many instances where additional damage has occurred and the customer expected us to repair all of the damage they caused under the price of our original quote.

http://www.sharc.net/ THE FINE PRINT IN THEIR QUOTE REQUEST

Note: We do NOT perform repairs on warrantied units (unless the manufacturer declines to repair), units purchased through pawn shops, Police auctions, units that have been immersed or exposed to liquids, units with missing serial tags or locked with an unknown PIN and/or units that have been opened and/or tampered with by the customer, as additional damage unknowingly, may have occurred, which may affect the accuracy of our quote. Units received meeting this criteria will be returned to the owner at the owner's expense.

OR THIS POLICY?

13. Please do not request a quote for units that have been taken apart by the customer. It is impossible to provide an accurate quote on units of this nature because there may be additional problems created as a result of taking the unit apart by the customer. In the past, we have spent many hours "undoing" damage caused by the customer, before we can even address the original problem. Any unit found to have been tampered with WILL be sent back to the owner at the owner's expense. There are no exceptions!

IT IS SURE A SHAME WHEN A BUSINESS HAS TO MISREPRESENT ITSELF.

Danielle H., 2013-02-19, 12:48PM CST

A call to Comcast will confirm our captured data/time and where it originated. We have better things to do with our time than to submit bogus quote requests and make up stories.

We DID see your unit after you replaced the battery. You wrote on the battery 8/2011, which coincides when you first contacted us saying YOU broke your unit. We politely said we do not work on units opened by the customer. This is clearly posted on our website AND on the quote request page. You then sent us many emails after that harassing us (we kept them all). :)

I suppose we authored all of those as well...lol :)

To blame a shop (for which you won't disclose their name) for the damage that YOU caused is inexcusable and now pointing a crooked finger at us is also inexcusable.

Brian M., 2013-02-19, 01:05PM CST

I sent about 6 emails since 1/15/2013 asking if they would replace the battery in my Virgin 1.5 year old GPS, No response and now they have the audacity to say I won't pick up the phone, why should I.

I have 40+ years experience in computer programming. It is easy to alter IP addresses, emails, captured quote data when you want to publish it. I could demonstrate it here if requested.

I enclosed a letter with my unit in 2013. It stated that I had replaced the battery and had 3rd party repairs. They chose to open and survey the damage which I suggested in my original post that they charge for estimates and then prepare a repair quote.

My point is when a business gives you a quote for repair that a customer accepts and prepays in my opinion that constitutes a contract which requires both parties to agree to any change.

Danielle H., 2013-02-19, 01:28PM CST

Contracts are null and void when one party is untruthful and does not fully and faithfully disclose information and deliberately misleads the other party. Brush up on your law my friend.

I am sure you are well versed in altering IP addresses but then I would ask, why are you even discussing and participating in such practices?

You asked us to fix a touchscreen problem caused by YOU breaking the unit while trying to change the battery. The battery in the unit when we received it was an after-market battery, not a "VIRGIN" OEM battery from Garmin.

Who is the third party shop? Give us their name so we can call them to verify your "story".

The fact is Mr. Meyers, you were not honest with us then and you are not being honest with us now or to the many other people on the web and to our all of our satisfied customers.

In addition, if we were so terrible, then why did you contact us again afterward to fix another unit? Your Nuvi 2460?

Do you realize you are incriminating and discrediting yourself with all of posts?

Brian M., 2013-02-19, 01:42PM CST

CONTRACTS ARE NULL AND VOID WHEN ONE PARTY DOESN'T HAVE CLEAN HANDS, LEGALY TRUE. BUT WHEN A MURDERER OR CRIMNAL GETS OFF FOR A LEGAL TECHNICALITY(Brady Rule, Miranda Rule..)

USING A TECHNICALITY TO VIOLATE LAW DOESN'T MEAN THEY DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW???

Danielle of Sharcnet-USA holds Sharcnet-USA up to such high standards???

SYMPTOMATIC OF WHAT I EXPERIENCED THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FIX MY GPS THEY JUST WANT TO ENGAGE IN CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

MAYBE SO THEY CAN WEASEL OUT OF THEIR OBLIGATIONS?

I became confused when I heard the word " Service " used with Sharcnet-USA:

Customer 'Service'

Repair 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service' meant. But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to ' Service' a few cows.

BAM !!! It all came into focus. Now I understand.

I hope that you are now just as enlightened as I am.

Danielle H., 2013-02-19, 01:50PM CST

Garmin doesn't make a 671... try again please. No reputable shop is going to attempt to repair a unit where the description of the problem by the customer was deliberately misleading and included a bunch of parts (some of which were missing) taped to a piece of paper and then expect us to magically put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The cost of the repairs exceeded the value of the unit. YOU CANT PUT BACK RIPPED UP SURFACE MOUNT SOLDER PADS ON THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD. THERE IS NOTHING TO SOLDER THE PARTS TO!

Robert Allyn L., 2013-02-19, 03:37PM CST

In general: HILARIOUS

nicole sweet c., 2013-02-23, 05:39PM CST

after reading all the comments I see the company makes more sense then the customer. seems customer back tracked what he said after the company responded. and if the company was so bad why did the customer try to send a second gps to be fixed. Sharcnet I will keep you in mind if my gps ever needs fix seems to me this customer would have never been satisfied. sounds like in this case honesty was the best policy

Brian M., 2013-02-24, 03:55PM CST

ADVICE FROM EXPERTS:

PHRASES THAT'LL MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY

- "I can solve that problem."

DEALING WITH UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS

Even the best product or service receives complaints now and then. Here's how to handle them for positive results:

- LET CUSTOMERS VENT THEIR FEELINGS. Encourage them to get their frustrations out in the open.

- NEVER ARGUE WITH A CUSTOMER.

- NEVER TELL A CUSTOMER "YOU DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM." Those are fighting words.

- Share your point of view as politely as you can.

- TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROBLEM. DON'T MAKE EXCUSES. If an employee was sick or a supplier let you down, that's not the customer's concern.

- Immediately take action to remedy the situation. Promising a solution and then delaying it only makes matters worse.

- Empower your front-line employees to be flexible in resolving complaints. GIVE EMPLOYEES SOME LEEWAY IN DECIDING WHEN TO BEND THE RULES. If you don't feel comfortable doing this, make sure they have you or another manager handle the situation.

REPAIR SERVICE ESTIMATE POLICY PROCEDURE

Do I have to pay a fee to get my appliance or electronic equipment back?

If you were given a written disclosure of a diagnosis fee when you brought the unit in for repair, you are liable for that fee.

Rich S., 2013-03-09, 05:12PM CST

I don't get it. This guy Brian worked on his own GPS, broke it, sent it to this company for repair, lied to them, they STILL had the courtesy to look at it for him, they found it was unrepairable, they sent it back to him, refunded his money AND covered return shipping, and this idiot has the nerve to complain?!

Brian - It sound like you wasted a lot of this company's time and money. You should be apologizing, not complaining!

Brian M., 2013-04-01, 07:38PM CDT

______________

SSDD

William P., 2013-06-24, 11:16PM CDT

As a self-employed business owner myself, complaints like this have no business being on this site. The customer lost nothing and attempted to tarnish the image of a company that appears to have bent over backward to help this customer. I've read this entire string and the rebuttal of facts posted at the company website. The customer clearly lied and then threatened legal action. It seems the customer wanted more out of this than just a repaired GPS. His responses were absurd and actually, quite laughable. He should be ashamed of himself!

Brian M., 2013-07-28, 02:54PM CDT

You'd think with all the support that SharcNet-USA is getting they had employees(Danielle), Family, Friends, and Business Partners come out and FLAME me and defend the behavior of SharcNet-USA with their comments.

If that is the case with the exception of Robert Allyn they are THICK AS THEIVES.

William P. "As a self-employed business owner myself, complaints like this have no business being on this site.?

This is a customer/consumer COMPLAINT WEBSITE(complaints.com Consumers in Control) not a business complaint website that?s why. It?s not a place for a business you contract to do a job and they don?t perform to WHINE about their customers.

Brian M., 2013-07-28, 02:55PM CDT

What businessman gives a quote they are unable to meet then states he'll provide a revised estimate(quote) to cover his time and cost? Then does not follow through and provide an estimate and returns the GPS.

SharcNet-USA EMAIL Communication EXCERPTS

***FIRST ATTEMPT TO HAVE REPAIRS MADE AT SHARCNET-USA***

Date: Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 9:20 AM

Subject: Garmin Nuvi 670

To: SHARCNET-USA

While changing the battery the 1/4" ribbon cable that makes the touch screen function was unplugged. In attempting to correct the problem the butterfly clamp broke.

Date: Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Subject: Garmin Nuvi 670

To: SHARCNET-USA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 7/2013 what follows is the money statement

I would still like to send it in for an estimate for installation of a butterfly clamp for the cable.

After reading your testimonials I'm sure my unit has far less damage than many you have repaired.

********************

*Comment 7/2013 I sent this email up to a half-a-dozen times with the following *to SharcNet-USA with no response

Date: Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Subject: Business Proposition

Jim,

I would like you to provide an estimate for repair and/or reconditioning of my Garmin GPS. I am prepared to pay up to $100+ to have my GPS serviced plus shipping costs.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 7/2013 money statement

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE I'M WILLING TO PAY FOR AN ESTIMATE.

IF YOU DETERMINE THERE IS TOO MUCH DAMAGE IN WHICH YOU DON'T WANT TO ATTEMPT REPAIRS YOU CAN RETURN THE UNIT UNREPAIRED.

********************

7/2013 Comment: Bet everyone is impressed that SharcNet-USA can assess damage from over 500 miles from the GPS sight unseen.

--SECOND ATTEMPT TO HAVE REPAIRS MADE A SHARCNET-USA.---

7/2013 I REQUESTED A QUOTE REQUEST AND SUBMITTED IT WITH THE COMMENTS BELOW

SHARCNET-USA Repair / Quote Submission Comment

Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013

Comment 7/2013: I sent the unit in to an independent repair shop I found on the internet for battery replacement and when I got it back I had no audio or headphone audio.

********************

7/2013 THE COMMENT I PROVIDED ON THE QUOTE SUBMISSION DID DISCLOSE A 3RD PARTY HAD OPENED THE UNIT.

I SHIPPED AND PAID THROUGH PAYPAL THE QUOTE ON 1/5/2013, EXCERPT FROM THE LETTER I INCLUDED IN THE GPS SHIPPED TO SHARCNET.

********************

EXCERPT FROM THE LETTER I INCLUDED IN THE GPS SHIPPED TO SHARCNET.

January 5, 2013

James Mounts

P.O. Box

(City State left out for privacy)

United States

Phone: 724-XXX-XXXX

@sharc.net

Dear James Mounts:

Based on the testimonials posted on your web site I have great confidence that you will get my Garmin functioning again. If you should run into other needed repairs please contact me. I am willing to consider additional charges required to make my Garmin operational.

I ordered a replacement battery on the internet and took my unit to a local Computer/Cell Phone Repair Shop to have them install the new battery. When I got it back I had no audio and I did an internet search for a GPS Repair Shop. I sent it to a company in xxxxxxx and it was returned to me stating they were unable to repair my Garmin.

********************

I DISCLOSED MY ATTEMPT AND 3RD PARTY ATTEMPTS AT REPAIR AND THEY STILL OPENED THE UNIT WHICH I'VE BEEN TOLD IS AGAINST THEIR POLICY. AND AFTER THEY OPENED MY GPS I RECEIVED THESE STATEMENTS IN AN EMAIL FROM JIM.---

From: SHARCNET-USA @sharc.net

Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Subject: Re: SHARCNET-USA Repair / Quote Submission -

To: brian

I am looking at your unit now. There is far more damage to your unit than you had originally revealed to us in your request (see attached request).

The reason why we prefer not accept these types of repairs is because we have to look at from a business standpoint as far as trying to survive.

********************

7/2013 CANNOT SURVIVE IS THAT A BAD BUSINESS MODEL OR ARE THEY INFERRING THAT I AM BAD FOR BUSINESS?

MY RESPONSE REQUESTING Jim PROVIDE A QUOTE FOR TOTAL CHARGES

Date: Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Subject: Re: SHARCNET-USA Repair / Quote Submission - PIC ATTACHED

Cc: SHARCNET-USA <@sharc.net>

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 7/2013 another money statement follows

If the effort you have expended on my GPS has exceeded your quote let me know and I can PayPal the additional money. Let me know what your total charge is to repair my unit. Just based on your description of the damage though I think that it may be beyond repair but let me know anyway.

NEXT CORRESPONDENCE I GET FROM SHARCNET-USA--

From: PAYMENT SERVICE

Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Subject: Refund from James Mounts

To: Brian M

James Mounts just sent you a full refund of $43.20 USD for your purchase.

AND A FOLLOW-UP FROM THE SALES MANAGER

From: SALES.SHARCNET-USA <@sharc.net>

Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Subject: SHARCNET-USA:

To: BRIAN

Cc: "SHARCNET-USA "

####################

7/2013 see 1/11/2013 email above from James Mounts where he states: "The reason why WE PREFER not accept these types of repairs"

Their website has several statements of "preference" and not "strictly refuse".

####################

Hi Brian,As you know, we do have a strict policy for not working on units opened by the customer or any other service shop. Once we received your unit, it was obvious to us, that you did not disclose the full problems with the unit and we also feel that a reputable repair shop would not have caused this type of damage. As a result, our original quote and subsequent invoice was inaccurate. This takes up valuable time of our staff who could be serving other customers.

Best wishes & safe travels,

- Danielle,

Sales Manager

MY RESPONSE TO DANIELLS EMAIL ATTEMPTING TO PAY FOR SERVICES

Date: Wed, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Subject: Re: SHARCNET-USA: U.S.P.S. Click-N-Ship Shipment Confirmation -

To: "SALES.SHARCNET-USA" <@sharc.net>

Danielle,

Got your message and understand that my GPS is being returned.

I did not expect a refund as most charge a fee of up to $50 to diagnose the problems with my GPS and one did but they applied the charge to repairs they performed.

I did not expect to get a refund and sent an email this weekend that I would pay for any additional time that was required for the diagnosis. If you and/or Jim would invoice me for the $43.20 and any additional time(please let me know if there are additional charges) I will gladly pay. It was never my intention to get free services as I stated in my last email this weekend.

********************

Comment 7/2013: In my opinion SharcNet-USA implied I wasted their time stating my unit "took up valuable staff time" which from the business I was in we called them thieves for "theft of service". So they inferred I was a thief and as you can see I was willing to pay for their cost to diagnose and return my *GPS.

IT WAS THEIR DECISION TO HAVE ME PAY EXACTLY WHAT THEIR TIME WAS WORTH, NOTHING. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO PAY FOR SERVICES?

I was so impressed that SharcNet-USA was able to diagnosis the damage to my GPS from 500+ miles away in my first 2011 contact I had to try a second time and I was looking forward to the abuse, sure.

Brian M., 2013-07-28, 02:56PM CDT

A reputable Internet business has a PRIVACY POLICY

http://dallas.bbb.org/sample-privacy-policy/) and they observe it. If SharcNet-USA has a PRIVACY POLICY it's either awful weak or they choose NOT to observe it as evidenced by SharcNet-USA's disclosure of my personal information on their waste of time webpage for to me and others.

Date: Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Subject: Privacy

To: SHARCNET-USA < >, SHARCNET-USA < >

Cc: SHARCNET-USA <[email protected]>

James Mounts & Danielle,

When I furnished Sharcnet-USA my personal information & communications I had and have an expectation of privacy. I want you to know that I never have nor do I grant my permission for you to publish my identity now or in the future.

On the web page you created for me under phone number you stated "Phone number omitted by SHARCNET-USA out of courtesy".

I just want to let you know that with the information "omitted" and Captured IP Address: 67.184.70.215 which is a dynamic IP that can be assigned to anyone.....

When I posted the complaint on complaints.com I elected to have complaints.com notify Sharcnet-USA via the email I provided which gave Sharcnet-USA the opportunity to rebut the complaint. The web-page you constructed disclosing my personal information does not allow me to rebut your claims however. You can publish what you want on your web site but WHAT RISK are you EXPOSING Sharcnet-USA and yourself? I certainly don't know.

I just hope that with the private information you provided I don't experience any financial loss or physical damage..., my wife is already emotionally distressed knowing that this information is being made available. We are receiving calls from unfamiliar phone numbers and the callers have not left voice mail. I don't know and I don't think you know who would use my personal information maliciously.

The IP Address is assigned dynamically so who knows who will be potentially harmed in the future?

I respectfully ask that you remove all my personal information and the IP address from the Sharcnet-USA web site and any other you may have posted to..

Brian M

STILL NO REPLY TO MY REQUEST TO HAVE PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED

7/2013 then there is excerpt from the complaints.com/terms-privacy/

MEMBER CONDUCT

********************

Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (SUCH AS RIGHTS OF PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY) of others.

Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, indecent or unlawful material or information.

*******************

Comment 7/2013 SharcNet-USA expects customers to observe their policy without question. I guess when you're above reproach you don't have to observe your rules or the rules of others?

Brian M., 2013-07-28, 02:58PM CDT

Brian M., 2013-07-28, 02:59PM CDT

Bob A., 2013-07-28, 03:34PM CDT

Wow, to me it sounds like if all these places did you wrong,

maybe you are the source of the problem not them. Maybe you need

to be put on medication. Or how about this, treat people

right and tell the truth. If I were those repair companies,

I would sue your dumb ass. You are exactly why customer service

has gone down hill.

Please be advised, read this link. These companies really could sue you.

Brian M., 2013-07-28, 04:05PM CDT

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG EVEN IF THEY ARE RIGHT

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT?

Bob A., 2013-07-28, 08:13PM CDT

Brian, why are you still complaining when this happened over 6 months go. It's clearly obvious

why people don't like doing business with you. If I was a company planning to do business with you and read all of this, I WOULD NOT do business with you. You are a loose canon, with way too much time on your hands.