Pandora/Hannoush - Pandora Bracelet

Location: 800 Boylston St, Boston
BOSTON, MA, 02116, US

URL: www.pandora.net

Category: Jewelry, Watches

I have a Pandora silver bracelet that was purchased 14 months ago. It has been well-maintained,is not tarnished, and has been worn on special occasions. The bracelet fell apart spewing its expensive charms. Its chain totally frayed and broke. After contacting both Pandora and the place of purchase, Hannoush Jewelers, I was told that I was responsible for replacing the chain because it was outside of the twelve month warranty period. I was told by the jeweler that this is not unusual for such a bracelet, but because the warranty had expired there was nothing that they could do to help. Pandora was equally as responsive. BUYER BEWARE!

Kristina, 2013-07-09, 03:11PM CDT

Sorry to hear about this experience. I can't answer for this jeweler or Pandora the company, but I've been a Pandora Retailer for 9 years and I would have discontinued selling the line long ago if this was a common problem. If a bracelet would commonly fray & break, it would probably happen frequently before the year was up also, which would mean a ton of replacements, I suppose its possible, but it has definitely not been my experience. I've seen a few bracelets break over the years, but never actually seen a bracelet fray as you describe, but anything is possible. I wish you luck with your future jewelry endeavors.