Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary

Posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 1:16am CST by sharon b.

Product: Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary

Company: Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary

Location: Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary Southern Promenade Hunstanton Norfolk PE36 5BH
HUNSTANTON, NORFOLK, pe365bh, UK

URL: [email protected]

Category: Entertainment

I am emailing you with a HUGE COMPLAINT! Today 9/02/2013 myself & my son visited your sea life centre WHAT A WAIST OF MONEY!!!!!!

I ordered our tickets on line yesterday 8/02/2013 order No 115191904 as today is my sons 5th birthday he has waited 6 month to come to your sea life centre for his birthday treat, I arrived after driving 66 miles with a very excited 5 year old, I was asked if i would like to purchase some fish food which i did to the be charged ?3 for a tiny bag with 6 fish nuggets in YES!! 6 THIS IS A JOKE, We then started our way round the centre where the 1st tank we came to was the string ray tank where my 5 year old son experienced a shark attacking a live mackerel & i belive to kill (should these fish's be in the same tank) So we moved on very quickly, To come across the discovery pools, Where we waited & waited for someone to arrive so my son could discover & touch but NO ONE CAME!! So we moved on to find the one thing my son wanted to come & see was CLOSED... THE SHARK TUNNEL!!!!!!!!! Tho i found no sign only the door closed so i had to ask a member of staff which informed me it will not be open for another TWO WEEKS, WHEN I ORDED THE TICKETS WHY DIDN'T THIS FLAG UP? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD THIS WHEN HANDING MY TICKET IN? WHY WAS THERE NOT A BLOODY HUGE SIGN OUTSIDE STATING IT'S ""CLOSED"" At this point i now have one VERY UNHAPPY SON!! So i took him into your shop to try to stop his disappointment, where i spent ?15.30 when i asked if i could have a bag i was then charged another ?2 (for a bloody bag)

I should have just walked out at that point but i had promised my son a birthday treat which in voled a meal in your cafe so we ordered a kids meal & a coffee! so another ?5.80 I COULD NOT DRINK MY COFFEE AS IS WAS COLD! MY SON COULDN'T EAT HIS MEAL AS I DON'T NO THE LAST TIME THE CHIP PAN HAD BEEN CLEANED AS IT TASTED DISGUSTING WE ADDED VINEGAR OVER THE CHIPS (MAY MAKE THEM TASTE BETTER) THE CHIPS TURNED TO SLOP IN FRONT OF OUR EYES! I WOULD NOT HAVE FED THAT TO MY DOG!

This was the last strew my sons birthday & birthday treat had been TOTALLY SPOILT!

This 45 minutes that we spent at your sea life centre cost me-

?16.64 tickets

?30 petrol (124 mile round trip)

?5 car parking

?3 fish food

?15.30 in shop

?2 bag

?5.80 cafe

=?77.74

THIS IS WHAT IT HAS COST ME TO HAVE MY SONS 5TH BIRTHDAY SPOILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A WAIST OF MONEY I WILL NEVER BE SPENDING OR RECOMMENDING ANYONE SPEND OUT MONEY TO COME TO HUNSTANTON SEA LIFE CENTRE!!!!!!!

I really do look forwards to hearing you reply!!!!

A VERY UNHAPPY MOTHER