appliancesconnection.com - Knowingly sells damaged appliances as new

Posted on Saturday, February 16th, 2013 at 12:56am CST by John R.

Company: appliancesconnection.com

Location: 10101 Foster Ave Section A
BROOKLYN, NY, 11236, US

URL: www.appliancesconnection.com

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I should have known better, but the low prices suckered me in. I recently placed an order for a new set of Electrolux kitchen appliances for over $3,000. They were the best prices around, and the website seemed legit. Ordering was quick and easy. About two weeks later, the appliances were delivered. The boxes looked good from the outside, so I signed for them. What a big mistake. The next week, after my kitchen renovation was at the point for installation for the appliances, I opened the boxes to find that every single appliance was damaged. I immediately called customer service and they assigned me to some silly internet ticket system. They had me figure out an illustrated parts diagram and locate the broken parts. However, the entire frame on the dishwasher was bent. It was totaled and could not be repaired. I called back, and the customer service rep got really rude and hostile. They threatened to sue me for harassment. I am currently taking this case to small claims court and hopefully I can get some of my money back to purchase appliances from a legitimate retailer. Do not shop here!!!!