Whirlpool - WHIRLPOOL CABRIO WASHER-JUNK!!!!!

Posted on Friday, February 15th, 2013 at 11:31am CST by Judy P.

Product: Whirlpool Cabrio Washer

Company: Whirlpool

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I AGREE WITH ALL YOU OUT THERE ON THE CABRIO WASHER. I bought Whirlpool for 30 years but I will never buy another. This washer is so loud it sounds like a jet taking off, shakes the walls in the next room, rolls the clothes up in a ball and is just plain annoying. My son has the Maytag in the same big top load model and it is wonderful and was less expensive. Stay away from Whirlpool these days-not what they used to be.

anthony d., 2013-05-08, 01:31PM CDT

WHIRLPOOL CABRIO WASHER AND WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION. I bought this washer from Lowes 2 years ago and now the top of the basket which is made of plastic is actually deteriorating and splitting. I just got off the phone with whirlpool Customer service and spoke to James in Benton Harbor MI office and he said there is absolutely no coverage after the 12 months. I asked for his supervisor, Lue Ellen, same office, she stated the same thing. I asked her if Whirlpool stands behind their products. She said yes, for the 12 month warranty....WTF, Holy Screw the Consumer. Go to school with this one people, DO NOT BUY ANY WHIRLPOOL PRODUCTS! economy is hard enough on us to allow a business (if you want to call Whirlpool that) to beat us out of money we don't have.