Frank Myers Auto Maxx - Chrysler Sebring

Posted on Thursday, February 14th, 2013 at 9:19am CST by Mary W.

Product: Chrysler Sebring

Company: Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Location: 4200 N. Patterson Avenue

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I brought a Chrysler Sebring from Frank Myers Auto Maxx 6 months ago and now it needs $627.16 worth of repairs and nothing is cover by the warranty. I brought the car in for air conditioning problems 8 days after I brought it and was told that it only need a part which they claim that they repair. 30 minutes after I left Frank Myers auto repair shop the air conditioner stop working again. Now I brought the car in for a 6 months check up and I am told that the A/C Compressor need to be repair at the price of $521.50. My complaint it that Frank Myers mechanic knew that this car needed a new compressor when I brought it in and that they made sure that they didn't tell me until I took ownership of the car. And now they want me to pay them $521.50 to repair the compressor and $105.66 to repair the stabalizer links. I believe that Frank Myers Auto Maxx, Frank's mechanics and Credit Quick, Inc the company that gives loans on Frank Myers cars are working together to take advantage of people.

Business Reply  Tracy M., 2013-02-15, 10:22AM CST

Dear Mary,

My name is Tracy Myers and I am the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. Please accept my apologies for what happened while you were at my store. I just reviewed your service repair order and it seems you left upset before we had a chance to submit your claim under warranty. Please call me direct at #3368310646 so we can discuss the best time to take care of your concerns.

Thank you.

Mary W., 2013-02-15, 04:35PM CST

I left a message for you Tracy Myers on 2/15/13@5:34. Please call me back as soon as possible. Thank you

Mary Whitaker