Gokulam Chits - The most worst chits and finance

Posted on Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 at 6:22am CST by Sureka R.

Product: Gokulam Chits

Company: Gokulam Chits

Category: Business, Finances

I have account in Gokulam Chit Finance.I was Cheated by the Branch Chennai,Regarding loan process. I have been highly disappointed by the Service provided by them.I complained to the Branch Manager , but he is irresponsible. 100% fraud company. My advice to all people Please do not invest anything in Gokulam chits and finance , it s a big fraud company.

Maya P., 2013-02-17, 09:41PM CST

Yes.Your money will be for sure in loss if u take up your joining with Gokulam Chits and finance Company. This is a biggest cheating company, I bought 10 lakhs from them, now i am paying 18 lakhs from 36 months, still the amount is 3 lakhs, The excess amount i am supposed to pay is 11 laks... They are eating MY HARD EARNED MONKEY AND DEVIL peoples, Who found this company, first need to kill that person, Really i am suffering lot... Please as a friend i am saying.. DONT JOIN WITH THIS COMPANY PLEASE.. I CAN EVEN FALL IN YOUR LEG AND BEGGING.. Dont join really u will feel after...i am going to file a complaint in court..

Manoj K., 2013-02-20, 06:22AM CST

This is absolute Cheating. Please guys dont beleive the Gokulam chits and never use it.Once you handover a property document to them, they never wanted to give the same back to you. They are cheaters.