KEYSTON RESORT & LODGE KEYSTONE CO - RIP OFF $2440.00

Posted on Friday, February 8th, 2013 at 3:13pm CST by Cathy m.

Product: SKI TRAVEL

Company: KEYSTON RESORT & LODGE KEYSTONE CO

Location: Keystone Resort Mailing Address PO Box 38 Keystone, CO 80435
KEYSTONE, CO, 80435, US

URL: http://www.keystoneresort.com/

Category: Travel, Vacations

On July 7, 2012 We made reservations at Keystone resort and spa for a family vacation, this was a special they were having on the rooms, and the guy on the phone told me that the sale would end I would not get this discount, I stressed to the reservationist at that time that my husband was concerned about a job/contract loss, The Keystone Resort and spa reservationist led me to believe that Keystone resort and spa would have no problems cancelling the reservation and that we were not charged until we checked in (as most resorts do). I also asked why it was nearly 100.00 higher than Hotels.com he said there is a mandatory insurance you have to pay at check in, so I booked the 4 rooms, for 4 nights price totaling $2440.06. My Husband lost his job/contract on Oct. 30, 2012, When I called Keystone Resort and Spa on Oct.31 2012 I was told to call the insurance and they would reimburse my lost funds.So I did just that I filed 4 claims sent them letters and evidence of the job loss and on Dec.29, 2012 they denied my claim because he was not with them for 5 yrs. I was never told about this policy by the insurance or Keystone Resort and Spa. It is now Feb. I am out $2440.06 and Keystone resort and spa mad a profit of $2440.06, because they re-booked the rooms so they got an additional money from my misfortune. BUYER BEWARE....THEY ARE VERY MISLEADING IN THERE SALES AT KEYSTONE RESORT AND SPA!!!!!!! HORRIBLE customer service I have to say we stay at many resorts on the coast, and in WY and NM, They have better customer service and will not mislead you.

KEYSTONE RESORT AND SPA....SKI WYOMING, NEW MEXICO or UTAH!!!!