Waffle House - Waffle House Coupon is a Scam in Stafford TX (near Houston)

Posted on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 at 9:02pm CST by ec6b9c70

Product: Waffle House Coupon

Company: Waffle House

Location: Waffle House Inc. 5986 Financial Drive Norcross, GA. 30071
STAFFORD, TX, 77477, US

URL: www.wafflehouse.com

Category: Online Scams

WAFFLE HOUSE COUPONS ARE FALSE ADVERTISING & RIPOFF!

I just got back from the Waffle House #1481 at 11208 W AIRPORT RD, STAFFORD, TX 77477. They would not honor my coupon for Free Bert's Chili. I presented the coupon as soon as I entered. The cashier called her manager. At first, she said that she cannot honor the coupon, because she cannot reach the manager. When I said that I was going to complain to BBB (not that it does much good) about false advertising, she called again and said that manager said that I could get free chili ONLY if I ordered something. The coupon does not say that I have to order something. At that point, I was not going to give them any of my money, so I left.

That Waffle House is pretty dingy, next to a cheap motel - to me, not that appetizing a place to eat.

ce6f32d0, 2013-12-26, 11:44AM CST

But not too dingy apparently, when you thought you were going to score some free food...having said that, I did look at the coupon online and it only specifies that you must dine-in to use it, which they obviously added as a stipulation because they want to ensure you order at least a beverage.