T-Mobile - T-Mobile Coverge Lies

Posted on Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 at 10:59am CST by Brian M.

Product: Cell Phone Coverage and Billing

Company: T-Mobile

Location: T-Mobile Customer Relations P.O. Box 37380 Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
ALBUQUERQUE, NM, 87176-7380, US

URL: www.T-Mobile.com/

Category: Products, Services

I joined T-Mobile in December of 2010. It was a no contract plan with no termination fees for cancellation. I was told I would have coverage at my Mom's house in TN. I gave them her zip code (37327) and was told it was covered. Well, I visited and no coverage. I called T-Mobile and was told they were working a deal to use AT&T towers and I would have coverage. Six months later no coverage. I was told the deal fell through. I stuck with them for 22 months and finally switched. I called T-Mobile and they told me my final bill. I paid it. Next month I received a whole month's bill cause I ported out 3 days into the billing cycle, They didn't care about their failure of coverage and my ontime payments. I still haven't paid it and don't think I should. Pro-rated for 3 days, sure I would pay it. I even tried to use my T-Mobile the same night because of number transfer problem and it was shut off and I lost their website access too. So they want me to pay for service they didn't offer. They should be named T-Monster rip-offs.