Perfect menorials - Cremation bracelet

Posted on Thursday, January 31st, 2013 at 4:00am CST by Sally R.

Product: cremation bracelet

Company: Perfect menorials

Location: PO Box 1037 Minnetonka, MN 55345-0037
MINNETONKA, MN, 55345-0037, US

URL: http://www.perfectmemorials.com/

Category: Jewelry, Watches

First let me say I am so upset, because I was so excited to get bracelet to put a lock of my deceased brother's hair in that I could wear everyday. Then first I get the bracelet out of bag and 2 links are broken, so therefore they are not soldered together. I wanted to use right away so used a needle nose pliers to put links together myself, now I don't trust it. I am 68 and never used super glue. Poked the tip and nothing happened, cut the tip off with scissors and didn't know you were supposed to cut the foil. (no instructions except for the teeny type on tube!} Then I squeezed and had it all over the bracelet and my fingers stuck together. Perfect memorials will remove negative comments,but i was so upset I didn't care an wrote it anyway. I will tell all my friends in the senior housing I live in to spread the word not to use the company. Thank god I did not buy an expensive version. Good jewelry should have soldered links when it is holding your loved ones remains! This was marked down from $67. What a joke. I already had glue all over so couldn't return it. Luckily I did not put all of the lock into the vessel. because to links were loose already tells me it was not well made, but these are items purchased to hold loved ones remains in. I think they are from China and then they mark it up 100%. Because their items are for grieving loved ones is why this makes me so angry.