Prestige Flowers - Funeral flowers not delivered and no refund or redelivery given

Posted on Friday, January 25th, 2013 at 11:44am CST by Lynn M.

Product: Florists

Company: Prestige Flowers

Location: HEBDEN BRIDGE, ENGLAND, HX7 7BY, UK

URL: www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

Category: Arts, Crafts

On 14th January I ordered funeral flowers to be delivered the next day to a funeral directors. They weren't delivered and therefore weren't there the next day for the funeral. I was embarrassed and frankly pissed off as they were flowers from a group of people who were there with me. After spending 55 mins on hold on their phone line that afternoon, I sent an email complaint. I asked for the flowers to be delivered to the lady's daughter instead and gave her address. They have still not been delivered and I have not had an apology or a refund either. I tried calling today and after 25 mins on hold again I gave up. They clearly either don't man their phone line to save money or have been overwhelmed by complaints or they make money from people sitting on hold.

I note that when I logged on to complaints.com their advert came up. I don't know if that was some sort of smart programme or just a nasty co-incidence!