Nation Warranty Corporation - Auto Warranty potential Fraud Practice

Posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 5:45pm CST by pan x.

Product: Auto Warranty Contract

Company: Nation Warranty Corporation

Location: 5571 university dr. ste 201 Coral Springs, FL 33067
CORAL SPRINGS, FL, 33067, US

URL: nationwarranty.com

Category: Products, Services

On April 14th 2011, I have paid this company $2063 in full payment for there auto extended warranty contract,

And on 11/15 2012 when I called in asking for service issue, the operator told me that my name/my car is not on their computer, then I called the company (always one person brenda dedi pick up the phone), told me that the application did not went thru and they are unable to enroll me and have to give me refund.

after I called three times and three emails, she finally emailed me back and said the cancellation request went thru on 12/5/2012 and it take 4-6 weeks to recevie my check, fine I waited another 6 weeks and nothing come, I send here another email, then she said my check is next in their list, I asked for a confirmed date and she never replied.

I researched on the internet and found out there's another person who had same issue.http://nation-warranty.pissedconsumer.com/ I think this company in involving fraud as many people will not run problem with their car, so they pocket every penny as you never know your are not covered until you run into problem and find out

Joel H., 2013-08-29, 08:22PM CDT

I have also run into this issue with Brenda Dedi and am not happy. I cancelled with her from this company. I was in the system, signed a form of cancellation, and it has now been over 6 weeks since I started this process. She gave me a refund total and said the check was being processed, but I have not received anything from the company as of 2 1/2 weeks after the e-mail. Also, she has made it so that my e-mail is sent a auto reply every time I send her an e-mail and it says basically that she no longer works for the company. So I can't even get any info by e-mail from her. I just want my refund from this company. I think it was all a hoax since the start. Also changed claims administrator and didn't let me know in writing at all. Told me on the phone after the fact. I just want my refund.

Joel