cheapasics-shoe.com - Wrong Shoes - Wrong Country - No Refund!!

Posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 11:16pm CST by Michael S.

Company: cheapasics-shoe.com

Location: Not quite sure they say Australia, but I think its China.
CN

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

On 31 December 2012 I order online a pair of Asics Gel BLur 2.0 Red in Mens size 13. On 15 January 2013 I received a pair of Clofficer tan coloured shoes that were a Ladies size 7/8. How can a company that sells running shoes mail shoes that are not ASICS??!! Since that time I have had ongoing dialogue with this company that DOES NOT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE for complaints/refunds. The emails back and forth have been many. The person whom I have spoken with is nameless, they dont have a phone number and the third party collecting the money: fashionpay.com is also a fictious company that has NOT answered my emails. This company ASICS-SHOE.com seems very shady. The person I am sending emails to does not understand english. The company does not know what customer service is. Today...22 January 2013 they informed that the company will only provide me with a 20% refund should I cancel my order. I think there solutions are fictious and they are a scam. What an odd company, and odd people. Can you beleive them....they didnt even apologize for the screw up until I prompted them too!