Hezok company - "Carrer Opportunit?y HEZOK" Email fraud

Posted on Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 at 8:54am CST by Lily P.

Product: "Career Opportunity HEZOK"

Company: Hezok company

Location: AU

Category: Job, Career

Here is another job opportunity scam that targets immigrants/migrants. I guess the only thing that surprises me is how unoriginal some of these people are. Today I received the following email:

"Our Company is in search of new staff to expand its Personnel. We got your information at workingin-australia.com and chosen you among all the other candidates. We have clearly examined your professional skills and compared to the requirements for the job we offer.

At this point I write to announce that your candidacy has been selected for the job offer we have recently launched.

We will provide you with a well paid job offer which also has flexible schedule.

If you are interested in this position and if you currently live in Australia please respond me back ASAP.

ATTENTION: The number of positions is limited"

All kinds of bells ring when you see the horrible grammar mistakes (I am not the best writer so, if I notice, it's bad), the fact that your name is not in the email (that usually tells me that this is a mass email), and that the job is not desbribed (are they hiring engineers, accountants, or cleaners????). Just the fact that the email is so generic is suspicious, or should be. But if those are not enough for you to get suspicious, then always look at the email address: [email protected]??? No respectable company, no matter how small it is would send these kinds of emails from that kind of address. That address is different than the address where your email if sent which is: [email protected] But if you are still skeptical go ahead and Google HEZOK, you will find out that there is no such company. I am not sure if this has to do with USAFIS organization (a legitimate company) or a site called working-in (I never registered for that). But these companies cannot seem to be able to keep customers' information private!!! I don't know if they sell email addresses or if one of their employees is running these scams. Irritating in both instances...

Moral of the story don't fall for this unoriginal scam and mark this one as SPAM!

75ca3fa9, 2013-02-01, 10:52PM CST

Hi, I'm a little confused with your comment, "That address is different than the address where your email if sent which is: [email protected]". Is this email address authentic? Because I have received a job offer in response to a posted job advertisement from another person with the same company email.

Lily P., 2013-02-02, 03:30PM CST

Hello 75ca3fa9, I am pretty sure that this job offer is a scam. What I meant to say is that the email is sent from one address and then you send your info to another. It doesn't surprise me that the names of the fake "recruiters" are different, this latest change of email is probably done because there is either more than one person involved in this scam or the other email address was marked as Spam and blocked (it is hard for me to say why they change addresses, maybe someone who knows more about Internet fraud can explain why, but I am not really sure). Did you get an email from the same "amadeus-bs.com"? Usually legitimate companies that hire will send emails that will be something like [email protected] (the name of the company will be in the email address). What really matters is: Did you get the same email format (meaning the same vague job description, which really doesn't describe anything)? And did you google the company's name? If you do, you will find that there is no such company... I hope this explained better what I meant. Good luck :-)