EFaucets.com - Horrible, Unethical business and service

Posted on Monday, January 14th, 2013 at 2:47pm CST by Randy N.

Product: Poor Service

Company: EFaucets.com

Location: RACINE, WI, US

URL: Www.efaucets.com

Category: Building, Construction

I am a remodeler. I suggested my client use eFaucets.com for their bathroom fixtures. Here is how the events transpired. Placed order on December 23, 2012. On December 26 was told ALL freight would ship on December 29. January 3, freight arrives. No tub and no toilet. January 4 both myself and the client called to file a missing item report with eFaucets.com. Neither myself nor my client received a call from eFaucets.com. January 7, clients calls eFaucetS.com to cancel the order. Was told she could not cuz the tub had shipped. January 8, toilet arrives but no tub. January 9, call again to cancel tub or determine where it is. Spoke with representative named Diane. Was told no managers were available to talk with the client but would call her back either that day or the following day. Client never received any call. January 10 get call from freight company to deliver tub. January 11, client calls eFaucets to speak with manager to discuss the issue. The person she reached at eFaucets said the manager had agreed to reverse some of the charges. However, nobody mentioned anything regarding added charges if Client refused the shipment. When the freight company called to arrange delivery again, the client told the freight company she did not want the tub. Person at the freight company said you should refuse the freight if you don' want the item. The client refused the freight and eFaucets charged the client a 15% restocking fee plus all freight related costs.. Despite efforts to work with eFaucets.com, they said we have a policy and so this issue is final.

Well, seems eFaucets follows only those policies that are best suited for them, not their client. eFaucets failed terribly when they said everything shipped - it had not. They never offered to pay the client or myself for time wasted in the remodel process for their poor service but were quite happy to charge freight and restock fees. Had they done what they said, no problem. However, They failed to follow through, took my clients money and caused my client to feel like it was my fault for suggesting eFaucets. I lost massive credibility for my suggestion and my client lost money due eFaucets less than pathetic customer service and support.

As a remodeler who likes Kohler products, I think it only makes sense that Kohler is notified of this extremely poor service. Quite honestly, as a Wisconsin native I was shocked at how poorly people from my home state treat customers. As a business owner, I would be embarrassed to call these people my employees. They would have been fired long ago.

Randy Neyens

Office: (651) 735-7130

Mobile (651) 236-7171

Email: [email protected]

99a96685, 2013-06-19, 06:11PM CDT

I had a similar experience with this company. They are a rip off, not only on price, but on so many other levels as well. I ordered a faucet that never even shipped. When I canceled the order, I was charged a 15% cancellation fee of $62!!! The item had not even been packed or shipped. This is not a reputable company and I would strongly advise using other retailers online or going to your local Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

99a96685, 2013-06-19, 06:11PM CDT