awvickers - Thermagasket

Posted on Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 at 1:48pm CST by Anthony V.

Company: awvickers

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I ended up replacing the engine. The people at the engine replacement shop told me the radiator also had to be replace because of the clogging caused by the This product did not work for me. I used it on a 1994 Toyota Corolla. The engine developed an overheating problem that was initiated because a leak developed in a hose attached to the water pump. I bought this product because of the convincing advertisements made about it and because of the cost associated with it. At the time I bought that product I was unemployed but I had reemployment potentials. I needed the car in order to reach those job potentials. The product did not work but what it did do was make a bad situation worst.

I ended up replacing the engine. The people at the engine replacement shop told me the radiator also had to be replace because of the clogging caused by the Thermagasket product.

product.