ULTA - Did not receive order

Posted on Monday, January 7th, 2013 at 9:11pm CST by Tina T.

Product: Make-up

Company: ULTA

URL: ULTA.com

Category: Products, Services

I ordered items for Christmas to be sent directly to a family member. I received an e-mail on December 18, 2012 stating that it has been shipped. I was informed yesterday that my family member still had not received the item. I then today e-mailed the company (could not find a phone number anywhere on-line_ to ask about my order. At about 6:30 PM CA time I received a call that went to my voice mail. Checked voice mail and it was ULTA stating "unfortunately that order did not receive a tracking number and never got shipped out, so we are processing a refund". I e-mailed back (the number called from only came across as 303 so I could not call) and stated that I did not want my order cancelled. I received a call within about 20 minutes of that e-mail (still came across as 303 phone number) and this time I answered. It was a rep. with ULTA and she said she is sorry but it is Corporates policy to refund and order because it was never shipped out. I am very upset. I ordered items and got free items because of the holidays and I now cannot get those free items. Plus the rep. said one of the free items I ordered they did not have. I told her she needs to tell her supervisor that that is very bad business.