HotPartyStripper.com - Service provider paid twice; refuses refund

Location: unknown
SUNRISE, FL, US

URL: www.hotpartystripper.com

Category: Entertainment

On December 11, 2012, I retained you to provide a service for me, specifically a Sexy Santa entertainer for the evening of December 12, 2012. While we were on the phone during our initial conversation, you expressed concern about getting paid up front. While we were speaking, I went on Paypal and sent you a payment of $150 at 11:07 am. Although the funds transferred instantly to you, you told me that a Paypal payment was not acceptable; you needed to be paid in cash. You promised to refund the paypal payment. So, I drove to meet you at Panera Bread located at 13815 W. Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise, FL at 2:00 pm December 11 at 2:00 pm, where I paid you $150 in cash.

You promised to send me an invoice, at my request, and to refund the Paypal payment. You have done neither.

To make matters worse, the individual you sent did not match your description of the person you were going to send - which is also the description I gave the client; the client complained that he was not particularly young, not particularly "sexy," and that he was balding. I was obliged to refund the client due to your poor performance of services.

You have ignored multiple correspondence from me, including text messages, phone messages, multiple requests for a refund through Paypal, and multiple invoices through Paypal for the amount you owe me of $150. As such, you have been paid twice for the same service, and you are well aware of this.