DELL - DELL No Picture No Service!

Posted on Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 at 1:06am CST by Emre A.

Product: Inspiron N4050e

Company: DELL

Location: ISTANBUL, TR

URL: http://www.dell.com.tr

Category: Computers, Software

I bought a laptop DELL INS N4050e Teknosa on 09/25/2011. Approximately 1 year after using the HDD and some of the keys on the keyboard does not work with the problem I have met and continue to use it with an external keyboard. Contact with liquid light up the screen until he comes out. I also do not deal with call center for these faults.

Call your service center address can not be given by any technique, dubbed such a tragic incident must have been trying. Call center staff wanted and the picture does not help in any way indicate that there is an obligation in this regard after the problem is solved Me too picture-taking.

No sending you did not make that service. I took the computer did not receive authorized service. Humor is a company that really. Fault with a product sold as guaranteed in areas with on-site service trick with the nearest service is understood and is no longer a kind of geliniyorsa guys are not fixed locations.

Technical Services Where is it? Faulty computer can not leave here. Because I do not take call, send pictures and service come. I want to surrender myself but I do not want to say do not say such a study. Are you a spy or do not have a place, not a dormitory companies product will not take place again ... Dot ... Net ...