NoMoreRack - Garry Floor Steam Mop piece of junk

Posted on Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 at 5:11pm CST by Joanne A.

Product: Garry Deluxe Floor Steam Mop

Company: NoMoreRack

URL: nomorerack.com

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I bought the Garry Floor Steam Mop in good faith from nomorerack on Nov. 10, 2012. I used it once and was dissatisfied with the job it did cleaning the floors but I was too busy to deal with then. I tried to use it again this past week only to find that it no longer works at all! It doesn't even get hot - it wets the floor but not even warm. When I wrote nomorerack they indicated that there was a 30 day refund period and since I was just beyond that - too bad. So I'm out $40. This is a piece of junk. I also tried to reach Garry only to find similar complaints of a 30 day warranty (who ever heard of only 30 days - obviously they don't have much faith in their own product). So I want to warn others not to do business with nomorerack or with this Garry product. In addition, I bought several other items from nomorerack that were also "trash" but was able to get my money back after considerable time and effort. Word to the wise, don't bother dealing with this organization. Not worth it. Go elsewhere.