BSNL - "THIS IS MY LAST COMPLAIN AFTER THIS I' AM NOT GOING TO PAY unnecessary BILL that i have already Paid ".

Posted on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 9:35am CST by Bharat A.

Product: Broadband

Company: BSNL

Location: AGRA, 282004, US

Category: Telecommunications

Respected sir ,

I have a Broadband connection with BSNL, phone number- 0562 2622865. The Broadband is not working since July 2012, From that date I keep complaining that my Broad Band is not working I have visited several times BSNL office(Dhuliyagang branch) & DE (Divisional Engineer), SDO, GM (General Manager),Line incharge, & other more through Phone and in by person , MADE COMPLAINTS ON 123 AND EVEN ON 198 for more than 5 MONTHS with not a productive response there is no option left with me other than this complaint forum.

This is not the first time, this has happened earlier also and many times for more than 15 days NOT WORK . But the bill every time is generated with the rental charges and I'm paying the the bill each and every time. We have logged several complaints on this issue.

Still my Broadband was out of order so me made repair by private man last 2 days before because BSNL is incapable of making connection repair and I am help less what to do and how to proceed the matter to get a better service

How this private line man get repaired line in 2 hours & BSNL officers cant do in last 6 month . ?

If this complaint forum is really worth, then this would be my last and final option.

This is humble request to concerned authorities to take this forward and offer some help in getting my Broadband fixed.

Hoping against the Hope!!

"THIS IS MY C".