Puroclean - HORRIBLE COMPANY PuroClean

Posted on Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 at 1:12pm CST by heather f.

Product: Water Smoke Damage

Company: Puroclean

Location: CAMAS, WA, US

URL: www.purocleandr.com

Category: Building, Construction

My experience with Puroclean of Portland/Vancouver was a NIGHTMARE!!! I had smoke damage due to a kitchen fire. Neal Hayden, the owner of this local franchise,Puroclean, is the most unprofessional man I have ever met. He was only interested in making money and when he brought his unlicensed, unbonded, uninsured son (Brad Hayden) into my home to do repairs, his son severely damaged my home. Neal took no responsibility for the damage, instead told me he had no idea his son, who was his employee, was not licensed!! Neal told me to sue his son to recover the damage. Neal DID know that his son had only worked one other job before mine, however he did not mention this to me! His son had NO experience with the repairs required in my home. I had to hire another contractor who had to rip out my custom made wood cabinets because Brad Hayden, an employee of Puroclean, painted over them with 3 layers of the wrong paint! I was out of my kitchen for 2 months. Then, when I used my insurance money to pay the new contractor instead of Puroclean, Neal Hayden took me to court and sued me for the money I paid the other contractor!!! Stay AWAY from this man and his unethical company!!