All4Cellular - Deceptive Sales and Lack of Warranty

Company: All4Cellular

Location: 320 7th Ave Suite 260
Brooklyn, NY, 11215, US

URL: http://all4cellular.com/

I purchased a Blueant Q2 in Nov 2011 from all4cellular.com.

In Jan 2012 I was having problems. I called and was told I could return the product for a refund or exchange the product for a new one. I ask at the time if I had problems with the replacement would I be able to return it and was told "YES" by their customer service agent Amanda. I told them to send me a replacement. Unfortunately my replacement died in April 2012. When I called All4cellular they said it had been too long and there was nothing they could do. The manufacturer's warranty is for one year. I then spoke with a supervisor and was told the same thing, no replacement, no refund. I contacted BLUEANT in Jan 2012 when my original Q2 died and they informed me that I wasn't the original purchaser and as a result they couldn't warranty the product. All4cellular is selling third party items and never explained the manufacturer's warranty didn't apply. So, I will never buy a product from All4Cellular again. They are deceptive regarding the products they sell, They don't offer the manufacturer's warranty, They don't honor their warranty, and lie about the return & refund policy. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.