Noel leeming - customer service

Posted on Thursday, May 31st, 2012 at 2:49am CDT by 9ca7867d

Product: george foelman slow cooker

Company: Noel leeming

Location: 217 Great South Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland New zealand
auckland, Pa, 2025, NZ

URL: http://www.noelleeming.co.nz

I honestly had the worst customer expreience ever,and hope never anybody else will never will have the chance to go through this.I went to return a slow cooker that I recieved via a fly buys.This product was very faulty indeed it took ages producing a pudding,it would take around about 17 hours.I went to noel leeming and told them to take the product back and I wanted to get my flybuys points back as I had already contacted fly buys and they said yes ofcourse they will give my points back.The staff member at noel leeming named:Tabrez, started acting very aggresive.I was with my husband and when I was telling him the situation he continously,reapeatdly told me to "shhh" whilst putting his hands on his mouth.I felt very very emotionally upset as everyone at noel leeming looked at me and I felt deeply insulted.He wouldnt give me the chance to speak and acted as if he was the "boss".I feel very sad as this was the shop i would mainly buy my technology products from.He had no respect at all for me and my husband.