Car Debt Solutions / cardebtsolutions.com - Car Debt Solutions / cardebtsolutions.com is a fraudulent company!

Posted on Thursday, May 31st, 2012 at 7:31pm CDT by 52903a5c

Product: Auto debt assistance

Company: Car Debt Solutions / cardebtsolutions.com

Location: 9200 Royal Lane
DALLAS, TX, 75063, US

URL: http://www.cardebtsolutions.com/

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I contacted Car Debt Solutions to help me with my car loan, as I was behind on it, and did not wan't to have my vehicle repoed. I spoke to a man by the name of Greg Christian that told me he could not negotiate with my lender, but that he could sell the vehicle on consignment to pay off the loan. I decided to go ahead and consign my car.

Greg Christian flew into Seattle, from Phoenix AZ, on 3-20-2012 to sign the paperwork, and pick up the vehicle. Once he had my car, he just disappeared. No phone calls, or e-mail, etc...... I decided to look into his company a bit further and found that the address he has listed on the consignment agreement (9200 Royal Lane, Dallas TX), does not exist. There is no warehouse there. He also has a business address in Phoenix AZ (17606 N 17th PL, Phoenix AZ) which is also a fraudulent address. It is a residential condo. He also has no business license, and no car dealers license.

The only person you will ever talk to when you call Car Debt Solutions is Greg Christian (the so called owner). He has no other employees. It's all a scam. Check it all out for yourself.

If you are thinking about doing business with this company, don't. I can assure you that your car will disappear just like mine did. So, I am posting my experience to keep others from being scammed, and having their vehicle stolen.

I am not asking anyone to believe me, but do a thorough check on this company, and you will see that everything I have written here is fact. Greg Christian will surely post some fake customer reference in response to me posting this. So, the warning is out there. Hopefully you will take my advice. This guy is a con man.