Essential Resorts International - Essential Resorts International - WARNING

Company: Essential Resorts International

Location: 7950 NW 53rd ST. Suite 215 Miami , FL 33166
Miami, Fl, 33166, US

URL: http://www.essentialresortsltd.com

We went to Cabo Viejo on a timeshare tour in Cabo. We got scammed for over $6,000 buying a "grand weeks vip" vacation package. Part of the deal was that Essential resorts VIP would buy our timeshare. When I got home and started doing research I found so many articles on line about their scams.

They ask you to send a cashiers check to a PO box in Texas or wire the money. My advice is DO NOT Wire money.

Have you tried reversing your credit card charges? we got ours reversed for Grand Weeks VIP. Has anyone else reversed theirs? due to this scam?

Also in regards to Essential Resorts International ( supposedly based in Miami ) then they ask you to mail payment ( money order ) to a Texas PO box. More lies.

I talked to the Real Estate licensing division, the state of Florida Attorney General's office, Consumer Protection, Business Licensing. The only record ANY of them have on Essential Resorts International is that there have been a lot of inquiry calls and several complaints. None of these agencies show them licensed to do business in Florida. Here are contact numbers if you need to make a complaint.

850-488-1122

850-245-6052

850-414-3990 Attorney General

850-487-1395

I made complaints to all of them. One of them mentioned an inquiry about Grand Weeks VIP but they have no jurisdiction. I believe Grand weeks VIP is a 100% scam.

Check out this link also for more information.

6656f55f, 2012-05-30, 01:36AM CDT

Several of us have been able to get credit card charges reversed. The bad news is that any cash payments are gone for good.

I have posted a list of places where you should send complaints. You'll find it here:

1af00d13, 2012-07-08, 06:58PM CDT

I also have been scammed but for much more money....a cool 22,000 dollars. I need help to recover my money, if there is anyone out there who can help. I am so not trusting any time share people from here on in.

Evelyn Gray

Eva C., 2013-01-10, 04:07PM CST

Grand Weeks VIP is a very sophisticated and well planned scam. Costumers should be cautions and know all the details about this fraud. I also know a company that can give you a free advice on how to proceed now without a charge, the consultation is totally free, this is their website: