Black Earth Floral Gallery Inc. - Black Earth Floral Gallery Inc. - horrible service

Posted on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 at 3:20pm CDT by e0158b82

Product: Black Earth Floral Gallery - Calgary Flower

Company: Black Earth Floral Gallery Inc.

Location: Suite #232 5149 Country Hills Boulevard Northwest
Calgary, Al, T3A 5K8, CA

URL: http://www.blackearthfloralgallery.com/

My boyfriend had ordered a flower arrangement this year for Valentine's Day for me at work. It lasted under 5 days so, I called and complained on the Saturday of February 18, 2012. I spoke to someone by the name of Karla. She had asked if I can send her photos of the flowers and why my arrangements are at work. She said that I could be calling in saying that my flowers were dead and they were not she needs proof of some sort. I was really hurt by the time I got off the phone. But still did as I was told and went to go and get the photos for her. On that Sunday I had sent her the email with the attachements and stating that it hurts me that these flowers had died under 5 days and that my Bf had spend a few hundred on it. She replied and made it sound as if it was my fault that my arrangements had died. Honestly, I would've been happy with an apology or something. But she was horrible! I would never come back to her again. She definately does not know how to treat her customers right. I am a very pleasant person to deal with but it bothers me when other people are taking advantage of my love ones. Yes, she may have good rankings on google. But, that's just because she has just taken over this business. The old owners were always very friendly and plesant to deal with. Definately, don't spend money for your love ones here. Spend it at a floral store where they are glad to serve you and remember you as customers always deserve the best! =)