Autolodge Motel - Autolodge Motel - Flagstaff, AZ *AVOID*

Posted on Monday, May 21st, 2012 at 12:10pm CDT by 9f1a96a6

Company: Autolodge Motel

Location: 1313 S Milton
Flagstaff, AZ, US

I need to share my experience with the Auto Lodge motel in Flagstaff with hopes in saving someone else the frustration and aggravation I had to endure. In May 2012 I drove up from Phoenix via motorcycle to attend the Overland Expo event at Mormon Lake. After a full day of riding on and off-road I was looking forward to a hot shower and rest. After checking into the room the first thing I noticed was the filth and stink but I was tired and needed a shower. I unpacked everything from the bike and hit the shower but there was no hot water. I complained to the manager who tried to fix it for awhile before offering me a different room. This was aggravating since I had already unpacked everything so I asked for a discount. He declined and I calmly replied that I would review the motel accordingly online. This set him off and I was immediately asked to leave. I cant explain the anger and frustration I had with this guy. It was difficult to find a room last minute since most hotels were booked that day. So there you go, buyer beware.