GTE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION - CAR PAID IN FULL, BANK REFUSING TO ISSUE CAR TITLE

Company: GTE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION

Location: PO BOX 172599 TAMPA FL 33672-0599/711 HENDERSON RD TAMPA FL
TAMPA, FL, 33672, US

URL: http://GTEFCU.ORG/

I recently paid off my car loan, however the bank GTE FCU has refused to release my car title, they are also refusing to send accurate statements, payment confirmation and or correspondents that reflects my zero balance in fear that I will submit to the Driver Motor Vehicle of Tampa Fl to obtain my title. I paid my car off from a 5 year loan, I have a zero balance on my 2003 Infiniti G35, however the bank is refusing to release my title. I am very displeased with the rudeness of their employees as well at the customer service department. I have tried to contact other departments at GTE CREDIT UNION HOWEVER I AM ALWAYS CONNECTED TO THE SAME SO CALLED UNPROFESSIONAL SUPERVISOR WHO INTERROGATE, QUESTIONS MY PAYING ABILITY, AND INSULTS MY INTELLIGENCE every phone call conversations. Refusing me my car title, proof of payments, letter paid in full, and accurate statements are against the law. I simply want my vehicle title for my car that has a zero balance. This bank has manipulated their system to deny me access to online account balance/statements, paid in full letter. I am not treated fairly for a member that has basically given this bank over 17k plus of my hard earn money. I am a single parent who has worked hard and would like to receive my evidence of my hard work ( MY CAR VEHICLE TITLE).