Golden Horses Health Santuary - Health Screening result is not as promised during Promotion

Posted on Thursday, May 10th, 2012 at 1:48am CDT by 3de50729

Product: Golden Horses Health Sanctuary Health Screening Programme

Company: Golden Horses Health Santuary

Location: Lower Ground Floor; Palace of the Golden Horses.Jalan Kuda Emas, Mines Resort City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Kuala Lumpur, Lu, 43300, MY

I have purchage a health screening programme with Golden Horses Health Sanctuary and gone for a health screening. Due to this organization claim to screen out any problem with my health before hand in which they claim Prevention is better than cure. I got a result from then says my nose is very normal. Just after 5 days from the screening date I had very diffuculties to breath so in middle of midnight went to a Private Hospital with serius pain. Upon check up confirmed that I had serius problem with my nose with heavy sinus and some abnormality which need to be operated. So without any delay I did the Operation.

Just becasue the Golden Horses health Sanctuary is hopeless and not even able to detect a simple problem that is in nose. What will be my confidence level with them for more critical checks like hearth. I do not trust them so decided to end up my contract with them and feel not worth to pay them such a big amount as RM2300 for the useless check done without any finding when there is a problem.

Please help me to resolve this matter with the ammount paid is refunded because nothing is done effectively.