NATIONWIDE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIES - WANT FIX OR EXCHANGES SCOOTER

Posted on Wednesday, March 7th, 2012 at 11:17am CST by 6ad080e9

Product: CTM-HS 320

Company: NATIONWIDE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIES

Location: 3301 WEST 63RD ST.
CHICAGO, IL, 60629, US

MY COMPLAINT IS NATIONWIDE WANT FIX MY CHAIR OR EXCHANGES IT. I RECIEVE MY SCOOTER CHAIR ON THE 4-13-2010.I DIDN'T HAVE IT NO LONGER THAN 3 MONTH BEFORE THEY HAD TO COME PUT A NEW BATTERY IN IT.AND THAN THEY HAD TO COME BACK ON 12-1-2010 AND PUT A NEW BATTERY CHARGER AND A CHARGING WIRE SOCKET IN IT.NOW SOMETHING IS DRAINING THE JUICE OUT OF THE BATTERY.I CALL NATION WIDE AND THEY SAID THEY WANT FIX IT OR GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE. WHY? IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE UNDER WARRANTY.BUT THEY DON'T CARE.U SEE I HAVE CONJECTIVE HEART FAILURE(6 STROKES AND 4 HEART ATTACKS).I'M USING A WALKER AND I NEED MY SCOOTER CHAIR.MY SCOOTER CHAIR SUPPOSE TO BE NEW, BUT I DON'T THINK SO.MRS. FRAN GAVE ME A USED CHAIR AND SHE KNOW SHE DID.SHE DIDN'T THINK I WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET ANOTHER CHAIR OR FOR HER TO EXCHANGE THE ONE I HAVE.PLEASEEEEEEE!!! I CALL THE BBB ON HER AND THE ILLINOIS STATE ATTORNEY LISA MADIGAN ON HER. MRS. FRAN LIED ON ME ABOUT MY SCOOTER CHAIR,SHE SAID I TAKEN MY SCOOTER OUT IN THE SNOW.THAT WAS A LIE. HOW CAN I TAKE IT OUT IF IT DO NOT WORK.SHE SAID IT HAD SNOW ON IT, BUT HER SON CAME TO MY HOME AND ROLL IT TO HIS VAN. THAT'S HOW THE SNOW GOT UNDER IT.I CALLED THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERIVICES TOO.THEY ARE ONES THAT PAID FOR MY SCOOTER CHAIR.I'VE TALKED A LOT OF MEDICAL REPAIRMAN ABOUT MT CHAIR, BUT TOLD ME THAT MRS. FRAN IS SUPPOSE TO FIX IT,BUT THEY CAN'T BECAUSE IT IS STILL UNDER HER WARRANTY. I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY ANOTHER ONE.SO PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT NATIONWIDE WILL NOT HELP YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOUR CHAIR. MRS FRAN KNOW'S THAT SHE IS WRONG ABOUT WHAT SHE IS DOING TO A CONJECTIVE HEART PATIENCE. GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY AND HE DO NOT CARE FOR PRETTY.WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME AROUND TO HER. MAY GOD BLESS ALL THAT READ THIS. THANK YOU!!!!!!! YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!.